Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wood variant???

I have an AP of the wood variant 7/10, but I was more talking about the black and silver variant.

I plan on getting a framing quote on the wood variant and then depending on what that is keep one or the other. Having both is greedy if they won't end up on a wall and I could use the cash :)

I normally really dig JC's work, but the bat cave has more of a warehouse feel to it. It is ok, but I will definitely be passing myself. Good luck to those interested.

From wikipedia:

"The cave stores unique memorabilia items collected from the various cases Batman has worked. Originally, these were stored in a room designed just for them; it was explained that Batman and Robin took one memento from each case. Later, the trophies were shown to be in the large main area of the cave, residing among the rest of the Batcave's furnishings.

The most famous and prevalently featured are a full-size animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex, a giant Lincoln penny, and an oversized Joker playing card. The T. Rex comes from an adventure on "Dinosaur Island" (Batman #35, 1946); the penny was originally a trophy from Batman's encounter with a penny-obsessed villain named the Penny Plunderer (World's Finest Comics #30, 1947). Other "keepsakes" in the cave come from "The Thousand and One Trophies of Batman!" (Detective Comics #158, 1950). These three stories were reprinted in Batman #256."

Nice one. Now you just ignited my desire to hunt for that Batman #256 issue.

Mondo's having a flat file sale today. Anybody want to swing by there and pick me up a Struzan Thing? It's by birthday on Sunday.

Nice to see some folks passing on The Batcave, hopefully that means I'll have better luck. I dig it.

I'm surprised by the amount of "passes" for the Batcave.

If anyone that doesn't want it happens to get one, I'll trade my Stout Captain America (TFA) for it.

PS I'll be trying for the Batcave too...but that trade is my backup plan.

Back