Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they announce something for non-attendees soon. They haven't hinted at anything yet like they did last year. This doesn't mean anything though, as last year was their first year there.

They really should. That doesn't mean that us non attendees are out of luck. They could be holding something back like they did with the Stout Caps last year if memory serves. Probably just wishfull thinking,

I wouldn't count on the variant going online, but I'd guess the reg will. With 430, they are probably holding some off for an online sale. I mean, a lot of posters from last years con made it online.

That's good to know... I don't always like these prints, but this is a movie I love and the print is very nice looking.

They've stated multiple times that ALL prints will be at the show. If they sell through those prints they will not be online. Thankfully 430 for the regular + whatever amount for the variant is a lot so there may be some small glimmer of hope. Though it is olly moss so probably not :lol

When I was at SDCC last year, there were quite a few people loitering around the Mondo booth just waiting for the Tweet drop. There's no chance any of these will be left for online sales.

That is your best bet. My only fear is a new monster print. I'm sure there will be some other pretty cool prints, but the universal stuff is my only concern.

The onsite only releases are really starting to get annoying and making it hard for completists to have a chance.

I've already said poop on all the Mondo SDCC stuff. I can't wait to see the Moss Adventure Time and Batman, and I'm scared to death there's a Creature but we can't have everything. I'm thrilled with the Batman PF I ordered so there's that. :lol:pfft:

Back