Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6-8, i guess.

Nah....there's more than that. There are already the 5 Adventure Time prints confirmed + the 3 Game of Thrones. There is a Moss Batman and rumors of a Batman set. I'm sure there are at least a few more surprises as well (LOTR????,Creature????,Watchmen????)

Last edited:
I'd like to get the Ansin Game of Thrones, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Same here. This has been a tougher year for the online crowd. Way too many posters sold only as event exclusives or sold primarily at gallery events/screenings with very few leftovers online, going up unannounced or not at all.

I really hope they hold a few of the Ansin posters back for an online release. I don't mind seeing them sell the variants at SDCC and the regulars online, which seemed to be the strategy last year. But not this year, it would seem.

So is it safe to say they won't ship any pending orders during SDCC? Or is the shipping staff still working?

It's tough to say from those pics. On Ansin's supposedly all of the grey area is metallic inks. They tend to make a print pop when it also has a lot of black. I'll wait and see what the BS ebay market has them at before I jump. I need to see if they are going to be releasing a creature print before I commit to anything though.

The print by Vania I imagine will be just like his 13 assassins print. Incredibly detailed in person. I'm sure there will be a mad rush at the start then hopefully when everyone flips at once the prices will settle a bit. Thankfully they all have fairly high edition sizes.

Supposedly they are having a "game changing" announcement on badassdigest at 5:30 PST. (right before preview doors open at the con)

novillainsmarked__span.jpg

Watch the Mondo booth, I guess.

Back