Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avfin, if you really want the Kong regular, you can have mine for cost plus ship. I just bought it cause I could, which is stupid, I know.

It's glossier than regular Mondo paper, but it's less glossy and thicker than regular posters. It has a nice thickness to it. And Spidey looks a lot more detailed in person. It's very slim linework that makes him up and it looks a lot cleaner in person.

Man, I was totally set against getting it before, but you're slowly convincing me. :lol If I can pick it up for cheap, I might have to now.

Thanks for the info.

Looking for a regular King Kong. PM me and name your price!

BB

images.jpg

$1,000,000

I hope they ship kong in time for me to take advantage of the Michaels 60% + 10% deal that goes until the 21st!

I could see Sideshow selling variants of these which have typically been easier to get than ones only sold through Mondo.

I'm hoping I can score the Iron Giant print today... easily one of my favorite animated films :rock

Yeah, I'm hoping that will be the case especially if its one I want.

Any word on what they are releasing at SDCC?

Yes, there seems to be 7 or so but 2 confirmed pieces are Olly Moss Batman prints, though they are moreso HUMOROUS prints. Don't ask me to dig the pics up, as I'm not going to dig through boatloads of pages to find them. They're buried somewhere in the Expressobeans forums.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently they might just be Olly prints he's having at SDCC. Unsure, too drunk. Better luck next time. Here's some pics.

tumblr_m6jm9hkpVb1qeqo31o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6jm9hkpVb1qeqo31o2_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
well they have released 2 drew struzans so far i pray to god they do drews pans labyrinth art.

Its the only poster i would sell my soul for.

maybe his e.t. also

Yes, there seems to be 7 or so but 2 confirmed pieces are Olly Moss Batman prints, though they are moreso HUMOROUS prints. Don't ask me to dig the pics up, as I'm not going to dig through boatloads of pages to find them. They're buried somewhere in the Expressobeans forums.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently they might just be Olly prints he's having at SDCC. Unsure, too drunk. Better luck next time. Here's some pics.

those 2 prints are terrible

Back