Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody please, please, please, PLEASE help me with the regular King Kong tomorrow! I must have this on my livingroom wall! Please help me if you can.

580795_10101262179469029_1575406839_n.jpg

531690_10101262182647659_1939202_n.jpg

Gotta get the lotr print. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
Otherwise I'll have to see if I can snag one for a reasonable price on ebay

Are they skipping the first two? :dunno

Doesn't look like it

Like you I wish I was at the Mondo Mystery Movie tonight in Austin where it was revealed Aaron Horkey did the poster for the movie Lord of the Rings : Return of the King. Mondo also announced they have the license for Lord of the Rings as well, this is one way to kick off a series that will include all films and multiple artists.

The posters are 19.25 x 39, with editions 260 (regular), 125 (variant)

Them getting LOTR scares the hell out of me.

You and me both. This is the first time we get screen prints from LOTR and with my current Mondo track record I think I will be very unsuccessful :lol

I just don't want to pay ridiculous ebay prices which these prints will most likely go for.

I do hope that Ansin does one

Yeah, I don't expect to end up with many of these. I would like to see something from Stout but I already know those will be nearly impossible to get.

To anyone who got Old Dark House, did yours ship yet?

I'm going totry my damndest to get the regular Kong today. I'd appreciate any help from anyone today! This is a grail print for me, and I want to frame it right away and put it next to Jurassic Park

Back