Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Assassins prints look great. Love the style and I think the black/white version is better than the silver or gold version. That's the only thing from today that I thought had any artistic talent behind it. But I"m not familiar with the movie. Not really into buying stuff from a movie I haven't seen.

https://blog.mondotees.com/2012/05/23/13-assassins-detail-pics/

13-white-archive.jpg

edit: after looking at this pic again, I'm going for the assassin's B/W version. If I can't score that one, I'll pass.

Agreed, B&W looks the best and I'll be going for that one. :pray:

I scored a white one :yess: almost had a gold too.

The high res pics I saw on the gold was pretty dang sweet too...

This is my point. Why would I waste a whole morning waiting only to be denied time and again. I know some of you folks get lucky once in awhile, but I think I'll just hope for someone here to score a Dragonslayer for me, or just be patient and pick it up from eBay a few weeks later for a minor markup...

Save my morning to be free and go hiking instead! :D

Horror stuff is still in stock. This is a new trend. Hopefully this means I will be able to get the classic horror stuff around the bend.

I don't think it was so much people knowing about the movie than liking the actual print itself. I like the artists work in general and to be honest I've never seen the flick.

Horror stuff is still in stock. This is a new trend. Hopefully this means I will be able to get the classic horror stuff around the bend.

Don't get your hopes up, this poster is so-so for a not so well known flick. When the time comes for the creature or one of the other big boys that I'm sure ansin will do, ____ will hit the fan...

About the sixth time in a row I've struck out. Love the movie and I'm dying for the print. Oh well, off to Ebay to find one. If I didn't have a gift certificate, I would bother trying to grab one off the site.

I don't think it was so much people knowing about the movie than liking the actual print itself. I like the artists work in general and to be honest I've never seen the flick.

I like both the the movie and the artist that's why I was hoping to score this one.

I got lucky using Firefox today... It's all a crapshoot I dont think one browser has worked better than another for me personally...

Back