Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the process of flattening all of my prints to store in an art portfolio. Two questions:
-What's the easiest way to flatten them? Does it just take time under something heavy?
-When they're stored flat, could they just rest stacked on each other, or should there be kraft paper in between them?

I like to put craft paper on the top and on the bottom of the stack of posters that I'm flattening, but I don't put anything in between each poster in the stack.

:lol is that Rocky poster for real? That's hilarious.

Man, they are jumping the shark with these two...
it was bound to happen...
:yuck

e1337785667.jpg

412939_10150966996282239_47854467238_9583954_1563922274_o.jpg

These are definitely in the WTF realm...

Man, they are jumping the shark with these two...
it was bound to happen...
:yuck

412939_10150966996282239_47854467238_9583954_1563922274_o.jpg

These are definitely in the WTF realm...

They should have turned the Tiger around. Now THAT I would have bought! :p

Yeah, I don't usually go after Mondo releases any more. I have my Ken Taylor Alien print, which was very easy to come by from Gallery 88, even though it's limited to only 85 copies! I just rang them up, and they obliged me and I drove down from Vegas to get it. But the buzz, overzealous collectors, and scalper market have mostly turned me off to the Mondo releases.

This Dragonslayer just speaks to me.

I just fired off an inquiry to Mondo asking if I could purchase the ticket for the show, and not attend as I'm in Vegas, and just have my poster shipped to me. I'm sure the attempt is futile, but one never knows until one asks...

Wish me luck...

I really want this one for some damn reason. :panic:

I don't think it'll be too bad with Dragonslayer. It's a very nice print, but I'm not sure how big of a hit it'll be with people. You might be able to get it on the site or by other means without a ton of trouble.

Is this the Alien print you have? I love this one, but sadly do not own. My friend has it, though, so I get to see it all the time.

alien2_G1988.jpg

My guess is all three of these will not go super fast, they will probably be up a minute or two longer than bigger movie releases. But honestly, even if they do go up fast I am sure you could get these in a few weeks on eBay for near retail.

A good way to judge this is to look at a recent smaller movie release like the "Last House On the Left" print. If you look at the completed auction listings on that for eBay they are pretty low.

Not saying these are bad prints but since they cater to a smaller market I think they will be easier to get now or later without breaking the bank.

I'm hoping this holds true for Unholy 3 and Old Dark House. I NEED those.

I've had the Shadow of a Doubt and Mole People prints since last week. They're beautiful in person. I'm still waiting for the Unholy 3 since they weren't ready in time for the screening.

I don't think it'll be too bad with Dragonslayer. It's a very nice print, but I'm not sure how big of a hit it'll be with people. You might be able to get it on the site or by other means without a ton of trouble.

Is this the Alien print you have? I love this one, but sadly do not own. My friend has it, though, so I get to see it all the time.

alien2_G1988.jpg

Yep, that's the one. Love it! :D

Speaking of Mesa - did you ever sell those horkeys on ebay or are you holding on to them now?

That is one of the ones I'm officially on the hunt for :monkey1

Back