Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Just checking my email now. Looks like my attempt at Toy Story did go through. Which is really weird because when I hit submit order, I got the "out of stock" message.

Ben, I'll PM you and work out the details.

Thanks so much Mesa. You're the man!

I'm definitely glad I was able to snag an Apes variant. I'm still not sure how it differs from the regular version.

I think it's sort of sun burned looking compared to the regular. Everything has that reddish tone to it. I got one too. The only Sideshow variant I wanted that I was able to get.

That one is a beauty. The only Ansin monster print I have is the Mummy but I don't think I'd want to take on the task of collecting them all. Too much money.

Scott Pilgrim is really nice too. I gave mine to my friend, though. He was missing it from his collection.

I decided not to continue with the Universal Monsters posters, and I hooked somebody up with my Bride variant for less than $200. If they sell it for $2000, they had better give me a percentage.

This was before I knew of Swabie's interest, or it would have gone to him.

I decided not to continue with the Universal Monsters posters, and I hooked somebody up with my Bride variant for less than $200. If they sell it for $2000, they had better give me a percentage.

This was before I knew of Swabie's interest, or it would have gone to him.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

UM is my focus, then Marvel. I have all the UM framed (the ones that I have anyway), which makes a really classy display.

That's actually when I started collecting SS. I only have the Frankenstein bust left from my UM stuff.

I've decided to make a grail list and focus on them first before trying to get some of the others i've missed. So i hope i can find a Tom who has these :lol

Star Wars Trilogy (Stout)
Bride Of Frankenstein (Reg. or Var. depending on price)
Frankenstein (Struzan)
The Thing (Stout)
Phantom Of The Opera (Ansin)
The Wolf Man (Ansin)

I've decided to make a grail list and focus on them first before trying to get some of the others i've missed. So i hope i can find a Tom who has these :lol

Frankenstein (Struzan)
The Thing (Stout)
The Wolf Man (Ansin)

I have all of those other than Phantom of the Opera. I only paid $150 for the Stout Thing print in 2009. Pretty crazy how much these go for now.

Frankenstein (Struzan)
The Thing (Stout)
The Wolf Man (Ansin)

All I currently have from that list is the Stout SW set, and I'm keeping those until I die. But it's always good to get your grail lust out there. You never what you might end up with one day.

That one is a beauty. The only Ansin monster print I have is the Mummy but I don't think I'd want to take on the task of collecting them all. Too much money.

Scott Pilgrim is really nice too. I gave mine to my friend, though. He was missing it from his collection.

The mummy is on my to get list. Missed it when it came out.

A few months ago I was really desperate for money to pay for my daughters first birthday
party so I had to sell my reg. Ansin Mummy print. :(

Back