Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get my teaching certification, I'd like to apply for jobs in the Austin area. I love Illinois and have been here all my life, but I think I need a change and it's pretty tough out here right now.

I decided not to continue with the Universal Monsters posters, and I hooked somebody up with my Bride variant for less than $200. If they sell it for $2000, they had better give me a percentage.

This was before I knew of Swabie's interest, or it would have gone to him.

No problem yo! I'll get one some day. The other thing is till need is the Frank vs Wolfman SSE. I have the other two.

I've decided to make a grail list and focus on them first before trying to get some of the others i've missed. So i hope i can find a Tom who has these :lol

Star Wars Trilogy (Stout)
Bride Of Frankenstein (Reg. or Var. depending on price)
Frankenstein (Struzan)
The Thing (Stout)
Phantom Of The Opera (Ansin)
The Wolf Man (Ansin)

I have the Stout Star Wars set - reg and variant. I also have the Struzan Frankenstein. Now if I can only get the Bride variant, Wolfman and the Phantom! It's kind of fun having things to hunt for! :panic:

I was helping my friend transport a bunch of his prints into his flat file a couple months ago and he showed me the glow in the dark effect on the Bride variant. It's very impressive.

When I get my teaching certification, I'd like to apply for jobs in the Austin area. I love Illinois and have been here all my life, but I think I need a change and it's pretty tough out here right now.

Austin is growing fast. Finding a job here is not impossible.

In the process! Selling the house sucks....can you believe someone looking at our house took a dump. I will be glad when we're done. :lol:lol:lol

Ha, funny you mention that. When my wife and I were looking at houses there was a guy showing his own house and all the additions he made. One was a special high suction toilet that he bragged "would never clog" and "can handle any load". He bugged me and tried to get me to crap in it. I was so weirded out that I couldnt leave fast enough.

Ha, funny you mention that. When my wife and I were looking at houses there was a guy showing his own house and all the additions he made. One was a special high suction toilet that he bragged "would never clog" and "can handle any load". He bugged me and tried to get me to crap in it. I was so weirded out that I couldnt leave fast enough.

what? :lol

I have the Stout Star Wars set - reg and variant. I also have the Struzan Frankenstein. Now if I can only get the Bride variant, Wolfman and the Phantom! It's kind of fun having things to hunt for! :panic:

Those are the ones I need to. Something tells me were not alone in needing those 3 though.

I actually planned on getting some pictures taken of my prints, but we ended up adopting shepherd so all my free time went out the window. :lol

Dude, you wouldn't believe half of the stuff that happened to us in the year long process of trying to find a house. Our realtor took us into one house and we were looking in the kitchen when some guy walks out in his underwear half asleep and asked us who the hell we were. The realtor even rang the doorbell and knocked on the door a few times before we even went in.

Back