Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and **** you ansin!!!! for being so awesome

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

I really like the My Neighbor Totoro and Treehouse Variant posters from the Adventure Time show. It's too bad I wasn't able to go out there to pick them up. Too much going on with the family right now.

I refreshed for about two hours and then decided I didn't really want either print. The Thor looks amazing, but I'm not much of a Thor fan. I like Iron Man, but really didn't care for the look of the print. I was just getting wrapped up in the hype. I got Cap yesterday, which I'm very happy about. Love it. Congrats to those who scored today. Seems many people on Facebook are upset. Oh well. That's the name of the game.

Due to lack of wall space and lack of real interest or knowledge in Adventure Time, we didn't get anything. It was fun to go though and check it out.

Honestly, after today, I'm glad I got one of the AP Daniel Danger AMerican Horror Story prints I linked earlier, now sold out.

6936468397_b4b480deec_b.jpg

I like Daniel Danger's stuff. His Mist print for Mondo is very cool. I have his Silent Hill print and I love that as well.

Yeah, I think that's 12x24 and it's probably my least favorite print size. Not big enough for my tastes, and it requires custom framing because I can't find a premade frame that size at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. So I tend to avoid 12x24 prints most of the time.

That being said, I really like Danger's style and that one looks great. I'd be more tempted if he released an art print version without the title of a TV show I don't watch on it.

For the record, I love The Mist...I think it's a really underrated movie, and really like that print, but yeah the screwy size is pass. :(

So now that everybody's calm again, what are the best options for storing these things flat? I have some I realize I may never get around to framing due to space issues. Do most of you use an artists portfolio, or are there safer methods out there?

I have 6 sheets of acid free foam core that I store a few prints between.. then place some heavier wood panels over the top ..

I still need to come up with a better framing solution than Michaels stuff. I bought a ton of frames there.. and they are all garbage.

Back