Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool. I'm quite partial to the variant colors, but I already had the reg, so I figured I'd let somebody else have it.

Monsters, Inc variant, here I come!!!!!

There can't have been too many credit card declines, so this is a shock! This was the best news I've heard all day.

:yess:

I got one earlier myself. At least all those hours waiting weren't totally wasted.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for the Dawn of the Dead Mondo Mystery Movie posters both variant and regular I am selling both for what I paid. $210.00 shipped in the US. I just have way too much stuff and xmas is coming.

for anyone who wants a look:

scaled_e1320346785.jpg

Poster by Tom Whalen. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 400. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

e1320346882.jpg

Poster by Tom Whalen. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Mad Doctor one is pretty awesome. I love the coloring on it. Tom Whalen is definitely my favorite!

I've been able to stay relatively free of the Mondo poster madness but if they do an Avengers poster or The Incredibles I'm afraid I'm going to have to fold.

I've been able to stay relatively free of the Mondo poster madness but if they do an Avengers poster or The Incredibles I'm afraid I'm going to have to fold.

It's be a crazy day in our house if Mondo does an Avengers poster. I think we'd have a dead body on our hands if BG didn't get one of those :lol

I think it's a given. Look at their recent history with Marvel movies. I've got Iron Man, Thor and Captain America. I'm assuming that there will be a Mondo poster for the Avengers, and I sure as heck hope that I can get one.

I think it's a given. Look at their recent history with Marvel movies. I've got Iron Man, Thor and Captain America. I'm assuming that there will be a Mondo poster for the Avengers, and I sure as heck hope that I can get one.

Yea, I'm probably 100% sure there will be an Avengers poster. The only question is who will do it????? Stout???

Back