Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To say that it's slow to load implies that it will load at all, which it hasn't done for the last fifty minutes, lol.

youre right. it took a few minutes for the front page to load. nothing else loads at all. Is this only because of the monster's inc print?

youre right. it took a few minutes for the front page to load. nothing else loads at all. Is this only because of the monster's inc print?

More than likely. There were tweets that it was going up soon. Tweeting was a BIG mistake evidently.

Was able to get one!

Also, selling a Jock Zombie mondo print. Think it's #93. I can ship first thing tomorrow if you pay tonight.

Last edited:
I had a crazy day at work and missed out on the JP poster yesterday. Disappointing, but I'm hoping I can get one from the artist's site or something in the near future.

it's always slow when something goes up. I thought sideshow upgraded the servers?

years and years ago, maybe around the Thor PF release, and I remember it still crashed then when it was released. I don't understand how a smaller company like mondotees can have it's site work fine through high traffic but SS site still crashes to this day. They need a better IT dept.

years and years ago, maybe around the Thor PF release, and I remember it still crashed then when it was released. I don't understand how a smaller company like mondotees can have it's site work fine through high traffic but SS site still crashes to this day. They need a better IT dept.

I think it was probably a combination of Mondo + Spook that made their server poop out. I'm sure their servers are getting MUCH more traffic because of Spook then they are used to.

Swabie posted this in spooktacular chat. It's from the Mondo Mystery Movie last night. I love the regular version. Jeff Proctor is cool.

Regular
g9D3t.png

Variant
kWQpL.png

Last edited:
I saw that edition sizes were pretty high. 750 on the regular and 330 on the variant. We might be able to get them for a pretty reasonable price.

Monsters, Inc variant, here I come!!!!!

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

There can't have been too many credit card declines, so this is a shock! This was the best news I've heard all day.

:yess:

Back