Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that the site actually loads when it goes up. If the site starts running slow and then word gets out, it's going to be a frustrating experience trying to get an order through.

I hope that the site actually loads when it goes up. If the site starts running slow and then word gets out, it's going to be a frustrating experience trying to get an order through.

With the amount of traffic on the site, and due to the fact that the thing was actually tweeted about yesterday, I can see this being the harder Sideshow variant to get....and most valuable!!...maybe.

I've had a heck of a time just trying to enter contests over the last few days. The SS site is lagging half the time I'm on there. My fingers are crossed...

I've had a heck of a time just trying to enter contests over the last few days. The SS site is lagging half the time I'm on there. My fingers are crossed...

And to think, we only know what 1/4 of the poster looks like :rotfl
Personally, I'm waiting to see what they do for the Roger Rabbit variant.

I am impatient! I am going to have to run to class in a few, can anyone try and grab one of the Tom Whalen Monster Variants for me?!

Ok... work ends in 1 hr. Now I'm getting worried. I figured this would have been up by now... I have Penn State traffic to deal with on the way home too :gah: There's going to be about 30 minutes that I wont be in front of the computer.. if this thing pops then I'm not going to be a happy camper. This is the only whalen disney print i need now

I need a personal helicopter....

Maybe they forgot. :lol

haha well I chatted them earlier and they were like it might be coming today and we can't say anything more then that. So basically...they were either screwing with me or they're behind and looking to screw east coasters over sitting in traffic on their commutes home. :mad:

If they respond to other Tweets, it won't show up in the timeline. You have to click on their account and look at their recent Tweets. Also, replies will not be sent as text messages if you have notifications sent to your phone.

Back