Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two accounts i hope? Otherwise your order will get canceled if you order more than one.

Damn, I got a little too excited. Lol. I'm a total noob when it comes to Alamo. Glad I scored one though!

Yeah talking with Mo from their customer support he made the alternate address thing very clear to me.

The site was moving at a normal speed when I placed my order. But when I went back to look at them again, I could hardly get a page to load.

Surprised how fast Buckaroo sold out. That's a more obscure cult film. I remember watching it on cable in the 80s.

He kind of looks like Paul Reiser here:

Adventures_of_buckaroo_banzai.jpg

Surprised how fast Buckaroo sold out. That's a more obscure cult film. I remember watching it on cable in the 80s.

He kind of looks like Paul Reiser here:

Adventures_of_buckaroo_banzai.jpg

They sold some already at a screening. The ES was relatively low, so they probably didn't have that many.

Damn my wife is retarded. Had the Freddy in cart and had to call me to ask if that was the right one. Ended up losing it. FML

Sorry. After my Jason pf debacle I'm a little short fused right now. All she had to do was check out. Instead for some reason she couldn't tell which one was Freddy.

Sorry. After my Jason pf debacle I'm a little short fused right now. All she had to do was check out. Instead for some reason she couldn't tell which one was Freddy.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Don't get mad at her though. It's a mistake yes, but she's more important...right?
:lol

Back