Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightmare on Elm Street shipped

moss captain America should be shipping tonight

Got mine yesterday, and she's a beaut. Colors on the poster obviously look better that the photo.

101_3478.jpg

So how am I going to get this Mummy poster tomorrow? This is my first time ordering from them and I have the feeling I won't snag it!

Where did you buy that frame? That's What I want my posters to look like! :D:yess:

Nick

It was one of the the $50 or so frames from Michaels, which are almost always on sale. I ended up later replacing the glass with some of the museum quality glass. It's expensive stuff, but it REALLY does make a good amount of difference.

Does anyone have a good estimate of how long it will take for the regular Mummy poster to sell out? Is it seconds we're talking about?

I don't get why they don't print enough up so they could stay available for sale for, say, a day. This is the only one I'll ever order (if I can get it) simply because I take no pleasure in sitting chained to a computer all day for a poster.

Back