Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry SS, didn't even see the post. :lol

As for the poster...

I'll post a pic when it arrives. Nothing big. Just a cool piece that caught my eye. I don't like posting stuff BEFORE it arrives in hand because with my luck, it will somehow get destroyed in the mail and I'll end up with "egg on my face."

YEA WE KNOW. You and your damn Buffy props!!!!

I need a BAD POSTING icon. :)

I'm too tired to hang any posters up tonight, work kicked my ass today. But here's some pics of what I got accomplished on the Olly Moss set yesterday.

Like I said, a little bit unhappy that the ESB has Boba's antenna slightly covered, but not changing it now. Also some of the other ones I've done recently.

IMG_3275Custom.jpg

IMG_3274Custom.jpg

IMG_3271Custom.jpg

IMG_3272Custom.jpg

I paid about $100 to frame all three Olly Moss Posters.

IMG_3277Custom.jpg

IMG_3279Custom.jpg

IMG_3269Custom.jpg

Mesa, those framed pieces look VERY nice. Job well done.

That Yoda piece framed is my favorite. The frame really enhances it IMO.

I've never dealt with them personally, but do know of people who have and were very satisfied. I have a Michael's here locally, so normally I do business with them.

How does an online framing company work? I take it you have to mail it to them? I have a vandrstelt canvas I don't want to do myself.

They send you the framing components and you assemble it yourself. It's not all that hard. I have used them a couple of times and have been happy but for a standard size like 24 x 36 there are much cheaper options.

I've gotten a few things framed at Hobby Lobby. The ladies there do a great job and you can pick what you want done. The stuff has come out looking great and thats where I'll be taking my stuff from now on.

Looks fantastic Scott! I can't wait to steal, er' I mean see them in person! I totally hate your guts brochacho. :duff

I've gotten a few things framed at Hobby Lobby. The ladies there do a great job and you can pick what you want done. The stuff has come out looking great and thats where I'll be taking my stuff from now on.

I'd just suggest giving their work a good looking over once you get it. I've had a number of things framed there and have generally been very pleased (especially for the lower cost on custom jobs). But I had one item that was not properly framed and over time it started to slide out of place and ripple.

I ended up taking the frame apart and tightening up the spots that were loose, luckily no permanent damage was done. But just a word of caution to be sure and check the quality of the job especially with hard to replace items like these.

FallenAngel - love the site. Never been before, but it's great to see some of the amazing stuff that I've missed out on over the years. Gotta keep my eyes peeled on E-bay.

I'd just suggest giving their work a good looking over once you get it. I've had a number of things framed there and have generally been very pleased (especially for the lower cost on custom jobs). But I had one item that was not properly framed and over time it started to slide out of place and ripple.

I ended up taking the frame apart and tightening up the spots that were loose, luckily no permanent damage was done. But just a word of caution to be sure and check the quality of the job especially with hard to replace items like these.

Oh I did. These ladies are really good at it. Whats cool is they always want to know more about the work I bring in.

Back