Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But really, they only need an es that high on something like Star Wars. 300 is more than enough to go around on something like a Universal Monsters piece.

Right use the higher es on pieces that you know will draw major interest especially when coupled with a awesome artist.

and the T2 doesn't exactly go for mega bucks and to me it is one of the nicest looking prints out there. It really is only certain prints from the more popular artists that are going for real money.

Ken Taylor is very popular with me. I'm glad if he isn't with others as it makes it easier for me to get the stuff I want.:yess:

Yeah, I grabbed the Iron Man 2 print off eBay for $125. Now, I don't think I could touch it for that. At some point people will walk away if it becomes 2 much work to get these.

Last two sold for $75.00 and $80.00 on ebay. One is currently up to $89.00 with a couple days left however. I know if I had really wanted one I could have gotten a metal one for less than it would have cost me from mondo on ebay too. The es on that is plenty high.

Ken Taylor is very popular with me. I'm glad if he isn't with others as it makes it easier for me to get the stuff I want.:yess:
I really like all of his Mondo stuff. I like the prints that have credits on the bottom so they look like a traditional movie poster and all of his have that. It adds something to them in my opinion.

Last two sold for $75.00 and $80.00 on ebay. One is currently up to $89.00 with a couple days left however. I know if I had really wanted one I could have gotten a metal one for less than it would have cost me from mondo on ebay too. The es on that is plenty high.

Yeah it has a decent ES. SW and awesome artist probably should be 1k-1200.

It will be interesting to see what these settle for in 6-12 months. Even with a high es these blew the roof on what they were expected to go for flipping (at least what I thought they would go for anyway).

But really, they only need an es that high on something like Star Wars. 300 is more than enough to go around on something like a Universal Monsters piece.

i really hope you guys are right. i really want to pick up those releases for sure. would have loved the olly moss star wars, but as long as i grab some awesome monsters ill be alright.

If anyone knows where I can find one of the Iron Man 2 prints reasonably priced, let me know. I've been keeping my eyes peeled on E-bay. I didn't see the $75-$80 ones that ended recently... I've just got to keep my eyes open.

I like the prints that have credits on the bottom so they look like a traditional movie poster and all of his have that. It adds something to them in my opinion.

:exactly:

Those appeal to me the most, prints with the credits. Otherwise its not really a movie poster.

I really dig Taylors work.

i really hope you guys are right. i really want to pick up those releases for sure. would have loved the olly moss star wars, but as long as i grab some awesome monsters ill be alright.

They are still going to sell out fast, you just aren't going to be shelling out $500.00-$1000.00 to get one on the secondary market if you miss out.

Last edited:
Back