Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to price increases and/or quality and/or <insert other thing here> ?

Don't mean to be nosey, but am always curious what eventually becomes the "straw".

For me it has a lot to do with being content. I mean this could go on forever. I'd rather just sit back and enjoy them instead of rotating new in old out.

For me it has a lot to do with being content. I mean this could go on forever. I'd rather just sit back and enjoy them instead of rotating new in old out.

I hear ya. Except I don't rotate - I've just got an office & basement that look something like a Minecraft version of that warehouse scene at the end of "Raiders Of The Lost Ark".

I'm almost done with statues as well. I only want the latest horror line and that's it. I've sold a bunch of others, including my Jessica Rabbit (still hurts) and I just want a more consistent collection that I'll appreciate long term, vs pieces I buy that I can actually see myself selling.

I'm at a good balance of art and statues right now. Art...running out of wall space, that's for sure.

Went with a simple frame, no mat and only UV glass. I really, really love this print so much.
IMG_6143-1.jpg

Looks great! Newbie question but how do you get the print to not touch the glazing without any mats? I've recently started to buy supplies with the intention of framing my prints myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok. Thanks Ink. So there shouldn't be any problems with the adhesives on the spacers or with buckling with larger prints?

BTW, I listened to your advice regarding the Durieux Dark Knight print and saw it for less than retail a few weeks ago. I didn't pick it up though as I wasn't really digging it anymore. Just glad I didn't pull the trigger on it and over pay after it sold out. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok. Thanks Ink. So there shouldn't be any problems with the adhesives on the spacers or with buckling with larger prints?

BTW, I listened to your advice regarding the Durieux Dark Knight print and saw it for less than retail a few weeks ago. I didn't pick it up though as I wasn't really digging it anymore. Just glad I didn't pull the trigger on it and over pay after it sold out. Thanks man.

Durieux's work as been lacking over the last 1-2 years. His earlier work is far superior

Durieux's Raiders print is beautiful. It doesn't look like much from afar, but once you get up close and study it, it's a gorgeous print. I regret not getting his Jaws print.

Man, I totally forgot that tickets for the MondoCon panels went up. I missed out on everything. Though the only ones I really wanted were the 2 Sunday afternoon panels.

Back