Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

2.jpg

41of270.jpg

Mine should arrive any day now. I'm figuring an orange, but I'm impartial either way.

Manhattan looks very nice; the standard size makes it a bit more enticing, as well, as it'd be easier to frame. Is Mondo's Black Friday sale as difficult as(or moreso than) regular drops? 325 seems like a pretty good number, but, for the most part, I'd rather not even try if it's going to be a ***** to get.

I guess the only glimmer of hope I saw was the fact that some of the folks might be more concerned with actual Black Friday deals than the drop, thus, freeing it up a bit, if you will.:lol

As far as the poster goes, I actually really like their actual Watchmen release, but isn't it a weird size; which means that it wouldn't fit a standard frame?

Manhattan looks very nice; the standard size makes it a bit more enticing, as well, as it'd be easier to frame. Is Mondo's Black Friday sale as difficult as(or moreso than) regular drops? 325 seems like a pretty good number, but, for the most part, I'd rather not even try if it's going to be a ***** to get.

I guess the only glimmer of hope I saw was the fact that some of the folks might be more concerned with actual Black Friday deals than the drop, thus, freeing it up a bit, if you will.:lol

As far as the poster goes, I actually really like their actual Watchmen release, but isn't it a weird size; which means that it wouldn't fit a standard frame?

The Taylor Watchmen is 21x36

Back