Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Taylor. These will be sold at mondo on Friday. They will sell out fast. 400 regular 205 variant. I'm getting both for sure.

Both? Isn't that overkill? But I've never seen Beetlejuice...

It could go either way really, the last couple Taylor prints haven't blown up

True. Recent Ken Taylor prints are at cost for the most part. I hope it scares flippers from tomorrow's show away.

Wow! The only Alien Ken Taylor on eBay right now is an AP limited to ten, but priced at a grand! So glad I've got that piece on my wall, even though my regular release is only limited to 80...

Both? Isn't that overkill? But I've never seen Beetlejuice...

True. Recent Ken Taylor prints are at cost for the most part. I hope it scares flippers from tomorrow's show away.

Flippers won't be scared away. While Taylor is at cost, Stout is at 6-10 times cost.

Artist Kevin Tong posted this on Facebook.

The crowd which is camped out for four blocks at the Mondo Gallery in Austin,Texas for the poster art show of Tyler Stout and Ken Taylor. It opens at 7 pm, Central.

578520_10151487710277871_1723957949_n.jpg

Crazy. Area looks a bit rough too from the photos. The funny thing is that frame shop sign looks like it's about to fall and make everyone under it a character in one of those Final Destination movies.

Not too surprised. A disgusting amount of money can be made if you're going there just to scalp.

If you fall for the scalpers. I hope every poster turns out to be a Wrath of Khan.

I was in line at 7pm yesterday and am 78 deep. I got rocky horror from Ken Taylor. Was awesome to see him at flatstock. I heard rumors on what's there. Having a good day.

I was in line at 7pm yesterday and am 78 deep. I got rocky horror from Ken Taylor. Was awesome to see him at flatstock. I heard rumors on what's there. Having a good day.

I have a feeling I'll be angry about what I missed by the end of today. :lol

Labyrinth!!! Ahahahhahhasdjfsldhfsdr!!!

If it's only a handbill, perhaps it means a bigger poster is on the way in the future.

Back