Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, now those posters are SEXY. I definitely can't miss out!

The 350 ES seems kinda steep....or is that me?

Destined for failure i'm sure, but I will be trying like heck to get one. I don't know which I like better myself. Oh man...

Woah, now those posters are SEXY. I definitely can't miss out!

The 350 ES seems kinda steep....or is that me?

It's you. This will still sellout immediately. One of their top artist with a group shot of all the avengers will have the fanboys flocking. He had a high ES for Star wars if I remember right and they are not cheap if you find em.

I have NEVER been able to buy a poster from Mondo. They always sell out. I want this poster more than anything. Anyone give me tips on how to know when to be on to score one?

I have NEVER been able to buy a poster from Mondo. They always sell out. I want this poster more than anything. Anyone give me tips on how to know when to be on to score one?

Same, I always sleep sleep in on Fridays and I'm always late to the game :(

BG, any tips :D?

Same, I always sleep sleep in on Fridays and I'm always late to the game :(

BG, any tips :D?

In all honesty, I just stay calm and patient. It's the only way.

Oh who the F am I kidding. I get into blind panic and never remember what the hell happened throughout the process.

:lol :lol

Just gotta be patient.

In all honesty, I just stay calm and patient. It's the only way.

Oh who the F am I kidding. I get into blind panic and never remember what the hell happened throughout the process.

:lol :lol

Just gotta be patient.

I was going to go see the Avengers around noon tomorrow, hopefully they are up before I go... :(

I'm always two or three minutes late when I see the twitter post that they are up. I don't get how to be there when they go up. It's crazy.

I will be trying once again, I will feel much better about missing the others if I can secure this one.

Going to be out with the GF all this weekend starting tomorrow :monkey2 If anyone gets an extra, I would love you FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!

Back