Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Sideshow lost the Universal license, but it would be great if they could somehow distribute variants of the Universal Monsters prints.

I don't think the license would have anything to do with it. SSC isn't producing the print just distributing it. They've sold Mezco Universal stuff long after their license expired.

I want a full set of seven (not including the variants), and I am prepared to go to eBay for the Stout. But it would be sure be nice to get it from Mondo!

I don't care about having all 7 but if Stoud does one and its like the Iron Man 2 and Cap prints then I will do all I can to get it.

If I can get the Stout direct from Mondo, then I will probably be able to afford to complete the rest of the series. But if I have to go after the Stout on the aftermarket, I won't be trying to track down Iron Man and Captain America on top of that. Forget about the Thor variant...

Can't wait to see what the Rashomon poster looks like. I will have to track that one down since I don't live in Texas and can't make it to the screening.

looking to buy Mondo Avengers Hulk poster.Got $$$.Pm me and become friend with the Great Worm on this board. Thanks Homosexuals.

So I'm guessing we'll get the memo about the last print today???

Was it confirmed that a group shot was going to happen?

Also, if I can help anyone here get the prints (non Avengers) in the future, just be sure to say so in this thread. I always check it. I'll do what I can, when I can.

I am still awaiting a few prints to be ready to ship.

Hulk (most excited about this one)
Cap
Hawkeye
Nightmare Before Christmas (for Av)
Black Widow (that I'm getting from a member)
Iron Man

Feels like it's taking so long, when really it hasn't been so bad.

Also, if I can help anyone here get the prints (non Avengers) in the future, just be sure to say so in this thread. I always check it. I'll do what I can, when I can.

Cap
Hawkeye
Iron Man

If you're going to any of the 1982 showings this summer I could use some help. :)

Cap
Hawkeye
Iron Man

I'll for sure need some help in the future. I'm usually working when th drops happen so I never even get a chance to try and fail lol

559657_10150872734652239_47854467238_9445752_1566847623_n.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool

Back