Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I was sleeping for Tron. Poops.

I went on the waitlist, though it sounds like I have a fat chance. No biggie, I have the originals though. I just really love Tron.

Sideshow isn't stating that the variants use metallic inks, but it sure looks that way in the up close pictures. I hope that turns out to be true. Metallic inks always look great in person.

Sideshow isn't stating that the variants use metallic inks, but it sure looks that way in the up close pictures. I hope that turns out to be true. Metallic inks always look great in person.

It sure does. I guess we'll see soon enough...

9013061_press02.jpg

That is definitely metallic, and Ansin likes metallic variants. The original already had glow in the dark ink, so removing the color blue and changing the paper color isn't enough to make the variant special. But a whole bunch of silver metallic ink plus the GID will make that poster awesome. Can't wait to see it in person and settle the question once and for all.

I will also be indebted to anybody who can snag me a Legacy variant if I somehow miss the Sideshow drop in the near future. Just putting that out there!

I am so, so mad at the new Mondo Avengers prints. Well, Hawkeye's is great, but Black Widow's is straight up the most boring piece of junk ever. I'm quite pissed.

I am so, so mad at the new Mondo Avengers prints. Well, Hawkeye's is great, but Black Widow's is straight up the most boring piece of junk ever. I'm quite pissed.

Yea, with Olly Moss, some like him, some don't.

I will go for it but I won't give my hopes up on getting it.

Ahh, so they pulled that 'not released online' thing on that one. Thanks a lot for those completists out there who aren't in Texas. *grumble*

That's the way 2012 is shaping up for Mondo. This is a bad year to love Mondo but not live in Texas.

I am going to have a heart attack from the stress of trying to collect the entire set of seven Avengers posters.

Can't say I like either Avengers poster, although the colors on Hawkeye look pretty nice.

The Duck Dodgers print has shipped. I'm excited about the Looney Tunes Series but I'm realistic in knowing that I won't be able to get all of them. I'll try for the ones I like and pass on the ones I don't.

Kudos to those Mondo collectors out there who can be completists at retail.

Kudos to those Mondo collectors out there who can be completists at retail.

I think those days are behind me, considering how many times the site freezes now when I try to order. They have simply become too popular and the site can't handle the traffic fast enough. I can't believe I got the entire Star Wars series directly from Mondo at retail--that would never happen in 2012.

Back