Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben and Ban and Tom/Shell were all wonderful experiences. But luckily I know they are great people to help. As are you JJJ. :D

Buffygirl is really something special. :1-1:

I wish everybody was like you. Then I wouldn't have to pay over $200 for Ken Taylor Drive and $170 for JC Richard Jurassic Park. Any Olly Moss art, just too rich for my blood. I've never been able to get something done by that guy. :lol

I would be eternally grateful! I'm at work every time Mondo puts up one of their prints. The company I work for sort of frowns upon people using company time to try and order things... Especially if you have to sit there refreshing your computer. :)

Just give me a day or two heads up if possible. And I will do what I can. :D

iloveyou.gif

I wish everybody was like you. Then I wouldn't have to pay over $200 for Ken Taylor Drive and $170 for JC Richard Jurassic Park. Any Olly Moss art, just too rich for my blood. I've never been able to get something done by that guy. :lol

I agree wholeheartedly 1000000000000000% !!!
Buffygirl rocks! :rock :rock

She got me the second Jurassic Park Mondo print. Jurassic Park is my all time favorite movie, so I spared no expense :wink1: in getting the first poster from Ebay. She was a life saver when the second one came out. Thank you so much BG!!!:1-1::hi5:

Sometimes this thread is just heartwarming.

But most of the time it is pure crap! So ____ Mondo!

BTW BG, I will need help if another Alien ever comes about. :pray:

I put the poster book in my cart then decided against it. The 20,000 Leagues poster is a must have though! It looks great!!!!! :clap It goes on sale sometime tomorrow.

Back