Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting....i guess the resale value could be determined by which prints you get in your book as well?

And i truly believe that low selling price is due to the fact that no one really knew this book existed except those who went to the gallery or stumbled upon it by chance on ebay. This will blow up now that the word is out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISA...HgfuAebUHud5bC5el0Hjs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Justin tweeted pics of the book before the gallery opening. People just didn't know what it contained. I am sure tons of people were aware of it. I just think the demand isn't there because of what the book turned out to be.

Justin tweeted pics of the book before the gallery opening. People just didn't know what it contained. I am sure tons of people were aware of it. I just think the demand isn't there because of what the book turned out to be.

What is it exactly? :confused:

So they took a bunch of defective posters, cut them up, bound them into books, and are charging $200 a pop for them...f'n Mondo. :lol

My initial reaction upon finding out what it was was that they bound trash into a book. It is an interesting concept, but not worth $200.00 to me. I think they said the high price is due to the fact that it is leatherbound and a low run.

My initial reaction upon finding out what it was was that they bound trash into a book. It is an interesting concept, but not worth $200.00 to me. I think they said the high price is due to the fact that it is leatherbound and a low run.

Sure. Why not. :lol

I'm really over wanting anything from Mondo at this point...unless they release a new Blade Runner poster.

Sure. Why not. :lol

I'm really over wanting anything from Mondo at this point...unless they release a new Blade Runner poster.

They might, since they are screening it this summer. I would kill for Ansin to do it.

Looks like I will also need to be careful of the people I help out in the forum for prints. Only wish to help members who truly want prints for themselves. Not to sell to another person for double, etc.

Believe me I know. We all cannot be everywhere at once and if I am able to help out anybody from my east coast location, I am more than happy. Don't make it stop you from doing your good around here BG

Well, it's true. I really like helping members around here. It's a good feeling. I've helped out a few, and there is one awesome member here (Ban) who has helped me out tremendously. I love that.

Ben and Ban and Tom/Shell were all wonderful experiences. But luckily I know they are great people to help. As are you JJJ. :D

I'm doing a preemptive strike and begging people now to help me get a Blade Runner print when and if Mondo does one. :lol Because of my job I've never been able to get one of my orders through. I own zero Mondo prints. :(

I'm doing a preemptive strike and begging people now to help me get a Blade Runner print when and if Mondo does one. :lol Because of my job I've never been able to get one of my orders through. I own zero Mondo prints. :(

IF this happens, and you honestly want it for you, I can help Batty. I have never had any issues nabbing a print.

IF this happens, and you honestly want it for you, I can help Batty. I have never had any issues nabbing a print.

I would be eternally grateful! I'm at work every time Mondo puts up one of their prints. The company I work for sort of frowns upon people using company time to try and order things... Especially if you have to sit there refreshing your computer. :)

Back