Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I dare ask how much you are wanting for the Blade Runner poster?

I haven't seen one on ebay in a while. I am probably going to throw it up there for around $400-$500.00 and see if it sells. I sold a regular version for around $300 six months ago and it has a higher es and the colors aren't as nice. As I have said, if these posters weren't going for insane prices, they would stay in my collection. Some of my other drafthouse posters I will sell for near what I paid, but not these. I need to get as much as I can out of these or they will stay in my collection.

I haven't seen one on ebay in a while. I am probably going to throw it up there for around $400-$500.00 and see if it sells. I sold a regular version for around $300 six months ago and it has a higher es and the colors aren't as nice. As I have said, if these posters weren't going for insane prices, they would stay in my collection. Some of my other drafthouse posters I will sell for near what I paid, but not these. I need to get as much as I can out of these or they would stay in my collection.

I don't blame you man. Good luck with the sales, I hope you pwn some eBay n00bs.

Apparently there was some oversell on the AP Olly Moss Lost prints but he'll be able to fill those orders too.
Like the Evil Dead one I missed it one the 1st go around but got one this time.

I can't wait for the Evil Dead one though. It's one of the best I've seen from Alamo.

Gonna go get one of those Iron Man Prints I do believe. Seen them before and the more I look the more I'm tempted. :lol

CRAP!!!!!!! cant believe i missed out on the evil dead poster. first missed out on dx batman deal on hastings, some posts on a b/s/t board for threea and now this. how much was the poster???? and if anyone has one they dont want please let me know.

CRAP!!!!!!! cant believe i missed out on the evil dead poster. first missed out on dx batman deal on hastings, some posts on a b/s/t board for threea and now this. how much was the poster???? and if anyone has one they dont want please let me know.

Yeah dude....and U thought getting 3A toys is hard. :lol

Back