Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon to an ebay auction near you:
bladerunnerred.jpg

thingglow.jpg

Banny, how much for The Thing?

Currently there is one on ebay up to $660.00 with a couple days left. Last one sold for $910.00. I won't go much less than that. It's the only reason I am even going to sell. That poster is just going for way too much to justify me keeping it.

Sorry man. If it wasn't going for stupid prices I wouldn't even consider selling it.:lol:lol:lol
No, it's cool dude. I just wish I would've known about these earlier in the game.

foolish jedi, only now do you see the true power of the dark side :lol
Shut up _____, I only first heard of these when the Gremlins poster came out and so did you. :pfft:

No, it's cool dude. I just wish I would've known about these earlier in the game.

Shut up _____, I only first heard of these when the Gremlins poster came out and so did you. :pfft:

I actually bought two of each Thing poster initially. I flipped the first two for like $100 when they first came out.:lol:lol:lol I wish I had those extras now.

Currently there is one on ebay up to $660.00 with a couple days left. Last one sold for $910.00. I won't go much less than that. It's the only reason I am even going to sell. That poster is just going for way too much to justify me keeping it.

pimp that ____ out!!! :rock

Back