Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Velvet Morning - "City Speaking Dandy" Gaff Blade Run

Cool update my friend!

Thanks man!!

Some new pics!

lxJv6x.jpg

78ZZy5.jpg

Q3306O.jpg

NHdewx.jpg

mpDjij.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Velvet Morning - "City Speaking Dandy" Gaff Blade Run

Very great update my friend!

Can I aske where you got/what make is the rick grimes coat from please? Looks great

Beautiful collection, Ajk! Love the mix of customs (tailoring on all of them is amazing, though most surprised by the Django DiCaprio -- have never seen that one before and I try and keep a close eye on the Interest/Custom section) with SSC and HT. So nicely and cleanly displayed. Seeing your Rainman pieces really makes me hope that he and Yunsil make a Father Karras (would be my first RM). Truly a wonderful collection.

Beautiful collection, Ajk! Love the mix of customs (tailoring on all of them is amazing, though most surprised by the Django DiCaprio -- have never seen that one before and I try and keep a close eye on the Interest/Custom section) with SSC and HT. So nicely and cleanly displayed. Seeing your Rainman pieces really makes me hope that he and Yunsil make a Father Karras (would be my first RM). Truly a wonderful collection.

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate the comments!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime/Kato Works - "Matrix Reloaded" Neo*

Latest and greatest, really love the amazing tailoring by Kato, guy is a beast!

Iminime/Kato Works - "Matrix Reloaded" Neo:
fjxRHy.jpg

Tf391z.jpg

xedy0L.jpg

HSyvm8.jpg

FRh5je.jpg

c6OG1R.jpg

gX7Ae9.jpg

Bjl8JW.jpg

Last edited:

Haha my Rick Grimes doesn't have a coat or jacket, just the blue shirt...?

My bad (again) was looking at an old pic, the sheriff Rick from page 41, his Sheriff jacket :)

My bad (again) was looking at an old pic, the sheriff Rick from page 41, his Sheriff jacket :)

Ahhhh, that's the Moes Production Sheriff Jacket made by GeeWhiz Customs, they are on Facebook, they might still offer them I'm not sure, feel free to contact them!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime/Kato Works - "Matrix Reloaded" Neo*

Damn man where'd you grab tyler?!

Any shots of your bateman putting on his mac pose? Looks amazing.

Back