Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Jack Torrance & Danny DX, Collection Update*

Updated Collection Pic - 6/10/15:

vq3jRK.jpg

Sweet Collection my friend! :clap

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Robbie Jones "Dull Boy" Jack Torrance & Danny

Thanks man, Jack is amazing as well though, hopefully you can track one down!

Oh, I do have one. I bought the head and clothing.
Its just that now that I'm seeing Danny and that amazing Trike...I'm really wishing I would have bought it also to complement Jack. :)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Robbie Jones "Dull Boy" Jack Torrance & Danny

Oh, I do have one. I bought the head and clothing.
Its just that now that I'm seeing Danny and that amazing Trike...I'm really wishing I would have bought it also to complement Jack. :)

Haha ya that's what I meant, meaning don't worry about not having Danny because you have Jack and he's amazing haha

Haha ya that's what I meant, meaning don't worry about not having Danny because you have Jack and he's amazing haha

Oh, I see, lol.
Yeah, I'm enjoying Jack. There's just something about Rainman figures. Just a cool uniqueness to them.
I think I'm gonna go watch The Shining again tonight. he he

Oh, I see, lol.
Yeah, I'm enjoying Jack. There's just something about Rainman figures. Just a cool uniqueness to them.
I think I'm gonna go watch The Shining again tonight. he he

Haha ya this one definitely has shelf presence, enjoy man!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts, VM Sheriff Grimes Scul

Hey there... sick piece. Really diggin-it. Q: Where did you get the jacket from?

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Jack Torrance & Danny DX, Collection Update*

The updated collection shot looks sick!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Elvis1976 Guns N' Roses, Rainman Jack Torrance DX*

Amazing Figures! Wow, my first figures from Seb "Elvis1976" and they are just insane! Enjoy!

Elvis1976 - "Guns N' Roses" Axl Rose & Slash OOAK Figures:
Ekk0kG.jpg

EMprUe.jpg

va9rlW.jpg

1q7IvX.jpg

QfkxZD.jpg

EzSU5e.jpg

nMvylv.jpg

ug7Tuy.jpg

31xGFg.jpg

sNvPjZ.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Elvis1976 Guns N' Roses, Rainman Jack Torrance DX*

so you're the guy who got these...I wasnt even able to scroll down and contemplate and boom....sorry guys, sold. If you ever wanna let these go please think of me...pretty please?:wave

Jesus! Those GnR figures are insane! Sooooo jealous....

Very amazing acquisitions bro!

So you're the one that nabbed the GNR figs...

Back