Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *New Whole Collection Pictures*

Oldboy will need his own shelf. :) Sucks about Doc, but should be an easy fix.

Oldboy will need his own shelf. :) Sucks about Doc, but should be an easy fix.

Haha sadly Oldboy will have to have a shelf mate although he definitely deserves his own shelf. As for Doc Holliday I got the right man for the job so Im sure it will be fine haha.

Nice score on the Doc I'm still looking for one too.where did you pick him up? Pm me Andrew

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Doc H. Full Set*

Newest Addition to my Collection - Doc Holliday from Tombstone, the chip on hat is going to be fixed, sending it out tomorrow already haha, also waiting on my EF Tombstone base decal to arrive, but this figure is amazing! I love it already, the likeness is awesome! (Crappy pictures though for the moment)

Rainman Doc H. Full Set:
img3975ys.jpg

img3986h.jpg

img3979g.jpg

img3985x.jpg

img3963b.jpg

img3965bb.jpg

Last edited:

Doc looks great, lips don't look to pink. While waiting for the fix to the hat, you should change those boots too.

Congrats on the doc! I think it's one of Rainman's better figures, really underrated. It's for sure one of his best likenesses.

Great Score on Doc my Friend, one of my Favorites from the Movie, next to Wyatt and Johnny Ringo, Great Post; Hunter

He looks awesome Andrew Congrats

Very cool acquisition bro ;)

Doc looks great, lips don't look to pink. While waiting for the fix to the hat, you should change those boots too.

Congrats on the doc! I think it's one of Rainman's better figures, really underrated. It's for sure one of his best likenesses.

Great Score on Doc my Friend, one of my Favorites from the Movie, next to Wyatt and Johnny Ringo, Great Post; Hunter

He looks awesome Andrew Congrats

Appreciate all the kind words guys, it really is such an underrated Rainman piece, one of my favorite right away, maybe because I love westerns haha but ya he is very cool, thanks guys!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *SideShow Obi-Wan Kenobi Padawan EX*

Newest Addition just in today is SideShow Collectibles: Obi-Wan Kenobi Padawan EX Figure, such an extremely underrated figure especially for the price, the likeness and awesome, especially the exclusive sculpt, the fabric on the cloak is so amazing and the light up saber is sooooo cool, I love this figure and can't believe the EX was still available and for that price!

SSC: Obi-Wan Kenobi Padawan EX:

Non Lite Saber:
img4118j.jpg

Lite Saber: (Looks awesome in person and even better in darker lighting!):
img4119m.jpg

Newest Addition just in today is SideShow Collectibles: Obi-Wan Kenobi Padawan EX Figure, such an extremely underrated figure especially for the price, the likeness and awesome, especially the exclusive sculpt, the fabric on the cloak is so amazing and the light up saber is sooooo cool, I love this figure and can't believe the EX was still available and for that price!

SSC: Obi-Wan Kenobi Padawan EX:

Non Lite Saber:
img4118j.jpg

Lite Saber: (Looks awesome in person and even better in darker lighting!):
img4119m.jpg

Great Score and Pic's my Friend, Great Post Hunter

Thanks Colossus! Sorry I have been lazy you and others are always nice and comment on my thread I need to take a look at yours!

I don't know what you are referring to my Friend but it's Cool, No Problems

I don't know what you are referring to my Friend but it's Cool, No Problems

Haha just saying you and other people are always leaving nice comments in my collection thread and I never get around to viewing your own collections and returning the favor of a nice comment.

Haha just saying you and other people are always leaving nice comments in my collection thread and I never get around to viewing your own collections and returning the favor of a nice comment.

Where Good, Where Good

I just got this too, amazing figure for the price!

really enjoyed your Collection :clap

The Breaking Bad - is very cool indeed ..

you must be pretty happy with all your Figs mate..

Back