Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *New Whole Collection Pictures*

Love seeing your whole collection great setup..love your RM stuff the most obviously, but you have tons of great pieces there Ajk

Thanks Rdeezy! Appreciate all your nice comments man!

Again, so many great pieces. Excellent head sculpts on Tony Soprano and Daniel Plainview! Is the Indy all stock?

Thanks man! Ya the Indy is stock, lot of people have complaints about the figure but I love it.

You have a great collection bro ;)

Thanks darthstich, always appreciate your comments man thanks!

DAMNN! Great Pic's of a Great Collection my Friend, WOW! Great Post

Thanks Colossus! As with the other guys very much appreciate your comments man, thanks!

youre collection is simply astounding

Thanks man, glad you like it!

Really appreciate all the comments guys, glad you guys like it, I love this hobby and perhaps sometimes too much haha but its cool to see fellow collectors liking my collection, thanks!

Ajk are you adding another detolf soon with Jules and other pieces coming soon? Lokks like you'll need more room! lol

Ajk are you adding another detolf soon with Jules and other pieces coming soon? Lokks like you'll need more room! lol

Haha I know right, I have a bunch of pre-orders and future purchases and no room! Thing is the Detolf's are in my room and I have absolutely no room for another Detolf, so I either have to triple up on shelves, or move my detolf's to another room where I can then add a fourth but I don't get to look at them as often.

That is a dilemma man, 3 to a shelf looks kinda crowded sometimes, 2 looks ideal to me. You must be single if you get to keep them in your room? My gf would never allow that, 1:6 figures don't go with the decor :slap

That is a dilemma man, 3 to a shelf looks kinda crowded sometimes, 2 looks ideal to me. You must be single if you get to keep them in your room? My gf would never allow that, 1:6 figures don't go with the decor :slap

Ya 3 can get crowded, and ya single at the moment although if my GF had a problem with them id choose them haha

Thanks man! Ya the Indy is stock, lot of people have complaints about the figure but I love it.!

He looks great in your photo! My parents are getting him for me as a birthday gift, can't wait to see him in person!

He looks great in your photo! My parents are getting him for me as a birthday gift, can't wait to see him in person!

Thanks man and that's an iPhone photo haha you will like him a lot I think he's awesome and done really well, happy birthday too!

So finally rearrange some things and was able to fit a 4th Detolf Shelf and just received my lights for it and set it up ... here is my current setup now!

My Collection:
collectionliteall.jpg

My Collection - HT/Iminime/Customs:
collectionlite3.jpg

My Collection - Rainman:
collectionlite1.jpg

... oh and the naked guy is Oh Dae-Su from Oldboy haha. Waiting on the suit, sculpt, arm w/hammer haha.

Nice! Andrew all the RM get their own detolf

I really like your collection. Very similar to what I would have in mine.

Thanks man, show your collection man!

Nice! Andrew all the RM get their own detolf

Haha thanks man, ya for now they do, don't think that will last long though haha

Not with Jules and Bickle coming in the near future..lol

Not with Jules and Bickle coming in the near future..lol

Definitely Jules, as for Buckle I like Taxi Driver and Bickle but don't think enough for a Rainman purchase unless its majorly impressive.

So finally rearrange some things and was able to fit a 4th Detolf Shelf and just received my lights for it and set it up ... here is my current setup now!

My Collection:
collectionliteall.jpg

My Collection - HT/Iminime/Customs:
collectionlite3.jpg

My Collection - Rainman:
collectionlite1.jpg

... oh and the naked guy is Oh Dae-Su from Oldboy haha. Waiting on the suit, sculpt, arm w/hammer haha.

Great Update and Pic's; Hunter, there's something about lighted Detolfs that is so Cool, Great Post

damn I cant wait to have my own collection !!!

Great Update and Pic's; Hunter, there's something about lighted Detolfs that is so Cool, Great Post

Thanks man! Ya I love when my Detolf's are lite, they look awesome, thanks again!

damn I cant wait to have my own collection !!!

Haha ya man I love min, took awhile but I love staring at it haha, thanks for viewing!

Looks good man, where is oldboy?

He has been completed and paid for, Johnny is creating the boxes and certificates of authenticity at this moment. Can't wait for him to get here, and don't worry you will be the first to see him complete haha!

Just a quick update if anyone cares haha.

For some strange reason a lot of my figures are arriving very close to one another:

Custom: Oh Dae-Su by Cheungkinmen!
Custom: Darkness Kit painted by Skiman!
Custom: Jesse Pinkman painted by Skiman!
Rainman: Doc. H Full Set (Chipped Hat needs fixing)
SideShow: Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi
Medicom/Enterbay: Han Solo

Can't wait to receive them all and show anyone who is interested!

Back