Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MY NEW RM PICS!* *Rainman's Factory Owner "Willy Wonk

Willy Wonka is AWESOME
Just met Charlie and TV Mike

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MY NEW RM PICS!* *Rainman's Factory Owner "Willy Wonk

Congrats my friend ;)

Congrats on Wonka! Grail Status!!! :clap :clap

Awesome wip breaking bad stuff!, where did you buy the lab outfit, and meth' s cases?
Congrats for the collection!

Beautiful collection Ajk.. :) Love the wonka....Your setup is also great. nice job...

Awesome wip breaking bad stuff!, where did you buy the lab outfit, and meth' s cases?
Congrats for the collection!

Thank you!
The Chem Suit is made by Moe but I believe the run has been closed, also the Gas Mask was made by Entropy and is now closed some people might have extras of the chem suit for sale if you put out a WTB also the meth cases are like 50cents a box at Office Depot but I just bought them off Amazon they are called "Really Useful 0.14 Liter Box Clear" and the meth is Azuria Fire Glass, for my 16 boxes I have now I needed like 4lbs which was $20.

Beautiful collection Ajk.. :) Love the wonka....Your setup is also great. nice job...

Thank you very much!

So sad to see Wonka go :monkey2 but really pleased he went to a good home and a fellow Rainman fanboy :rock

Love the pose your rocking as well :hi5:

Congrats on Wonka, quite the gem!

That's a solid collection mate great pieces well done .

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Joker 2.0* *Trev Walter White*

Two new additions!

First off Hot Toys Joker 2.0 EX:
jokershelf.jpg

jokerbj.jpg

This figure is so amazing, such quality, I love it!

Secondly Trevor Walter White Sculpt Amazingly painted by Skiman with Moe's Chem Suit:
walterwhitee.jpg

walterwhitesculpt.jpg

And here is my Breaking Bad Dio w/ Jesse WIP :
breakingbadshelf.jpg

Two new additions!

First off Hot Toys Joker 2.0 EX:
jokershelf.jpg

jokerbj.jpg

This figure is so amazing, such quality, I love it!

Secondly Trevor Walter White Sculpt Amazingly painted by Skiman with Moe's Chem Suit:
walterwhitee.jpg

walterwhitesculpt.jpg

And here is my Breaking Bad Dio w/ Jesse WIP :
breakingbadshelf.jpg

Loving that Breaking Bad set up! Did you get one of Corrose's backdrops?

Where did you get the stacks of $$$?

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Joker 2.0* *Trev/Skiman Walter White*

Thanks, I really want to get Corrose's backdrops they look awesome but trying to budget my money right now, as for the stacks of money got them off ebay, they are all 1 sided.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Joker 2.0* *Trev/Skiman Walter White*

Very great displays my friend ;)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Dark Helmet by Spenser* AMAZING!

My newest addition which is a Grail of mine, by far my favorite figure in my collection.

Dark Helmet by Spenser:
darkhelmet.jpg

darkhelmetopen.jpg

darkhelmetsculpt.jpg

darkhelmetcoffee.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection Joker 2.0, Trev/Ski Walter White, Dark Helmet by Spens

Congrats on these cool new additions mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Back