Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice variety of figures and some cool customs - especially like the lab-geek Dexter. I like the way you've photographed these for this thread too, very viewer friendly :)

Really cool collection. I love all the awesome customs!

Really nice stuff, dude!

Thanks a lot guys!

Nice variety of figures and some cool customs - especially like the lab-geek Dexter. I like the way you've photographed these for this thread too, very viewer friendly :)

Thanks Lejuan, love the my lab-geek Dexter, I haven't really seen others with him and I had to jump on it when I saw it for sale haha, and I just figured I hate going through people's collection threads having to look through every page to see one figure per page haha so I posted all on first page and Ill do my best to keep it that way so thanks for noticing!

Really nice collection. The variety really shows that you collect what you love. This hobby is to expensive to not.

Thanks! Yea I like so many figures out today but due to prices I try an stick to what I rly am a fan of, prices and space reasons haha

I am a big fan of Diablo game and let me say that you are one lucky guy for having that barbarian:) Welcome to the show, cool collection...

Thanks man, yea my brother and I growing up were obsessed with D1/D2 and then heart broken by D3, always played a barb so I just had to get it, I can not wait to put the Diablo statue next to it.

Thanks for viewing and commenting guys, appreciate it!

New Addition! Rainman Killer A H&C Set on new HT TTM21 Body, Very Happy with this one! Also updated him on first page!

Amazing!:
antonchigurhshelf.jpg

Fantastic Sculpt:
antonchigurhsculpt.jpg

Sick Accessories:
antonchigurhcattletank.jpg

antonchigurhcattlegun.jpg

antonchigurhshotgunbase.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to freaks & wanted to say your collection is off the scale,and your Dexter figures are outstanding .Could you point me in the right direction to sourcing these ? cheers bro

I'm new to freaks & wanted to say your collection is off the scale,and your Dexter figures are outstanding .Could you point me in the right direction to sourcing these ? cheers bro

Thanks a lot man appreciate it! The work outfit dexter I bought from a guy and haven't seen one like it since, the guy who made me the kill suit dexter is odellwyoung34 on these boards, contact him I am sure he can hook you up with the same one, hope that helps and thanks again man!

Wow. Great looking collection. Some really nice customs you've got. Love the Dexters.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *UPDATED* *NEW CUSTOMS*

Sweet updates.

Did you do any mods to the DX 12?

Back