Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Fight Club Narrator, General Grievous, Indiana Jones*

New Update!

3 New figure and more on their way!

First off...

Iminime/Custom - Space Monkey N (Narrator) Sculpt/Bash:
txld.jpg

f93z.png

561p.jpg

Second...

SideShow - General Grievous:
z8fo.jpg

uxx3.jpg

And Lastly...

Hot Toys - Indiana Jones DX05:
nx4s.jpg

mc1b.jpg

...And a well needed Collection Update:
fz8i.png

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Fight Club Narrator, General Grievous, Indiana Jones*

watched Fight Club on Friday.....great acquisitions!.....btw, props for the general grievous....I'm not sure but this is one of those figures I would not have expectd to to be displayed...especially in this collection.

watched Fight Club on Friday.....great acquisitions!.....btw, props for the general grievous....I'm not sure but this is one of those figures I would not have expectd to to be displayed...especially in this collection.

Thanks man! And as for Grievous haha I am a huge Star Wars fan, as for the prequels as bad as they are Grievous is awesome and just looks so unique plus the figure came out great so it was a must buy, thanks again!

Nice collection bro!

Love it! I really like the way you posed Rocky.

Congrats, and the collection update is stunning! I love that Blondie/Django shelf. :clap

Great update in here Congrats on the FC boys!

Nice collection bro!

Thanks darthstitch!

Love it! I really like the way you posed Rocky.

Thanks man! I like the sculpted fists alot but just liked the relaxed hands better and didn't know how to use those so this kind of happened haha.

Congrats, and the collection update is stunning! I love that Blondie/Django shelf. :clap

Thanks Marf! Really appreciate it! Yeah love how western characters translate so well into 1/6.

Great update in here Congrats on the FC boys!

Thanks Rob!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Sunohc/Kato - Neo, MG2065/Moe - Lloyd Christmas*

Latest two acquisitions! Love how both these came out, and Galactiboy did a hell of a job painting everything!

Sunohc/Kato Works - Neo:
wgjy.jpg

h7z7.jpg

eh8r.jpg

MG2065/Moes Productions - Lloyd Christmas:
naf6.jpg

0w25.png

Last edited:
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Sunohc/Kato - Neo, MG2065/Moe - Lloyd Christmas*

Both are great additions! Congrats! Although Neo is way cool especially with Kato clothing, I really love Mg's Lloyd! Such a unique figure!

My gawd! Lloyd looks fantastic! Congrats on the pick up! Epic addition!

Both are great additions! Congrats! Although Neo is way cool especially with Kato clothing, I really love Mg's Lloyd! Such a unique figure!

Thanks!

My gawd! Lloyd looks fantastic! Congrats on the pick up! Epic addition!

Thanks man, appreciate it! Definitely a bizarre figure haha.

Two sweet additions to the great and ever changing collection Andrew! That Lloyd is very cool.

You're becoming a top collector around here Andrew! LOVE the collection update! Neo and Lloyd look great!. :rock Keep up the great work! ;)

Latest two acquisitions! Love how both these came out, and Galactiboy did a hell of a job painting everything!

Sunohc/Kato Works - Neo:
h7z7.jpg

eh8r.jpg

naf6.jpg

0w25.png

Big congrats my friend!

Love the new additions, Jealous of that Lloyd in particular! :rock

Two sweet additions to the great and ever changing collection Andrew! That Lloyd is very cool.

Thanks Rob!

You're becoming a top collector around here Andrew! LOVE the collection update! Neo and Lloyd look great!. :rock Keep up the great work! ;)

Thanks Hector! Means a lot coming from you and your impressive collection! Thanks for helping with the Neo coat!

Big congrats my friend!

Thanks darthstitch!

Love the new additions, Jealous of that Lloyd in particular! :rock

Thanks man! Lloyd came out great and I am very happy with him, but I still think the number of your figures I'm jealous of outweigh him haha

New Update!

3 New figure and more on their way!

First off...

Iminime/Custom - Space Monkey N (Narrator) Sculpt/Bash:
txld.jpg

f93z.png

561p.jpg

Second...

SideShow - General Grievous:
z8fo.jpg

uxx3.jpg

And Lastly...

Hot Toys - Indiana Jones DX05:
nx4s.jpg

mc1b.jpg

...And a well needed Collection Update:
fz8i.png

Sunohc/Kato Works - Neo:
wgjy.jpg

h7z7.jpg

eh8r.jpg

naf6.jpg

0w25.png

Excellent Updates, Scores and Pic's, Hunter, Really digging your Collection Shot, WOW!, Impressive Posts my Friend.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *VM Bill the Butcher, Spenser/Custom RJ MacReady*

Latest Figures!

Velvet Morning - "Street Brawler" Bill Cutting: *Rainman Sculpt w/Robbie Hat and Shoes coming*
8puz.jpg

Spenser/Custom - R.J. MacReady: *WIP*
dpvv.jpg

3/19/14 Collection Update:
zr8g.jpg

Back