Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *SideShow - ESB Darth Vader EX*

I'm really on the fence about the new Vader. Only because I'm so happy with my ANH Vader. That, I feel like 2 Vaders in my collection would look silly.

He looks amazing my friend. Congrats. :clap:)

I have that original sideshow vader....I packed it up for this one....It is more of a modern figure as the old one was more "dolly-like" IMO.

Awesome Collection . Great job.

Great update my friend!

Thanks darthstitch!

I'm really on the fence about the new Vader. Only because I'm so happy with my ANH Vader. That, I feel like 2 Vaders in my collection would look silly.

He looks amazing my friend. Congrats. :clap:)

Thanks Hector! Yours is amazing though man, best I've seen, I would be so fine with just him haha

I have that original sideshow vader....I packed it up for this one....It is more of a modern figure as the old one was more "dolly-like" IMO.

Yea it's an awesome figure!

Awesome Collection . Great job.

Thanks!!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Trevor/Kato - Dexter Morgan*

Thanks man, me too!

Latest and Greatest!... Sideshow Darth Vader! Insanely cool figure, very happy I got this!

SideShow - "ESB" Darth Vader EX:
eyxd.jpg

ei1x.jpg

2wor.jpg

Congrats on Vader and great shots btw!!! :duff

Wow, great collection! I love some of your bashes as well. :clap

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - "Lou's Bar" Space Monkey T (Tyler Durden)*

Latest and greatest! Iminime is really stepping up their game, I love this figure!!!

Iminime - "Lou's Bar" Space Monkey T (Tyler Durden):
mjn7.jpg

cc8i.jpg

tmr6.jpg

tgko.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - "Lou's Bar" Space Monkey T (Tyler Durden)*

Cool update!

Congrats on Vader and Tyler, so impressed with how both of them turned out! :rock

Are the rings included for Tyler?

I was hoping that Iminime was able to provide them. Figure looks great, can't wait for mine.

Great Great Update and Score on Tyler, Hunter, Iminime does Sick Work, Excellent Post my Friend

Great Great Update and Score on Tyler, Hunter, Iminime does Sick Work, Excellent Post my Friend

Thanks Colossus, yes Iminime just keeps out doing themselves figure after figure

That's a great pose for Tyler right there!

Back