Air hogs remote control batman vs superman batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool little thing, looks really detailed and accurate. And fast! It's not quite the soap studio car, but it's a cheaper decent alternative!

I haven't seen much on it.

pTRU1-22168957dt.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Air Hogs Batmobile First Look and Review - YouTube

Air Hogs: Batman V Superman Batmobile Remote Control Vehicle - YouTube

Air Hogs Remote Control RC Batmobile Movie Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Toy Review Epic Strike - YouTube

This is listed for sale on Argos website in the U.K however a fellow member bought one and said it is completely different, that it looked more childish and the remote control was different. So there must be different versions.

So who knows what the deal with that Is.

Last edited:
Air Hogs are the best! I bought a helicopter and car for my cats to chase around. They will leap and catch the chopper while flying and chase and do nasty things with the car but the toys are still ticking. Had these Air Hogs for 3 years and still running. This Batmobile is their best yet, it doesn't look like cheap plastic maybe because it's their first RC with good paint apps and weathering. I'll buy this but I'll keep this away from my cats.

Back