Budget Stark - "First Look" 1:12 scale remote control Batman Tumbler by Soap Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" 1:12 scale remote control Batman Tumbler by Soap Studio

Hi guys

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" 1:12 scale remote control Batman Tumbler by Soap Stud

If the price is right I'll be picking this up.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" 1:12 scale remote control Batman Tumbler by Soap Stud

That's really cool. Not sure if it's worth $700 though

Damn, that's the price tag? I wanted to get it to display w/ the 1/12 Bat but if it costs the same, I will be thinking twice about it...

The faceplates look just like the Toy Fair Exclusive one :lol Do you have to have a tablet or phone to operate this? I don't have a tablet, was hoping for those classic RC remote controls.

Yea that price is pretty crazy. I'll get this if it drops in price.

It's cool that it has all those cameras but I agree they need a remote. I have a tablet but I wouldn't want to steer it with the tablet that sounds like that would be hard

If you order direct from Soap Studios website you get an additional first night balaclava wearing figure too!

Back