Ahsoka VS Jar-Jar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like more as a character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
f5210.gif

:nono hey, the reason you said that has nothing at all to do with this thread, you dirty boy....:naughty

I find Ahsoka to be a hell of a lot less annoying than 10 year old Anakin... and Jar-Jar was a hell of a lot MORE annoying than Annie (which is saying a lot), so there's my answer.

I would have been mostly OK with Jar Jar if he had spoken an alien language. I think the main problem is just that he has a ridiculous voice and says ridiculous things that don't fit in the Star Wars universe. Get rid of that, even with the clumsiness and whatnot, and he'd be a lot more tolerable. That said, I don't HATE Jar Jar like some people apparently do. I just don't think he was a good choice.

Ahsoka is she promises to never say R-twoey or Skyguy again. I mean what's next, 3P-doodle?

Tough call. Ahsoka has points because the character is better than Jar Jar, if they dropped the annoying skyguy and artooie she wouldn't be bad at all. Except I dislike her as Anakin's apprentice. Now had we seen Anakin salughter her in ROTS she'd be an awesome character. I would like her more if she were someone else's apprentice.

Jar Jar on the other hand is annoying, but he's not horrible. I'm not really sure why everyone has to be likeable and non annoying in a movie. Goodness knows it isn't that way in real life. So I see Jar Jar as that annoying kid in school that you were nice to once and won't leave you alone.

I guess I like and dislike them equally.

I like Ahsoka, she brings out the better side of Anakin. Jar Jar evokes nothing but anger and frustration of everyone involved.

Ahsoka of course! She is one of the key character in the recent Clone Wars animation. And she is kinda of sexy too:naughty

Even if people doesn´t like Jar Jar, he is pretty awesome character design-wise. I would buy a Jar Jar PF or 1:1 if Sideshow makes him. On the other hand, I don´t see them making a 1:6 Jar Jar because he would need a whole new body made only for him if Sideshow wants to make a decent figure.

Last edited:
I picked Jar-Jar, kind of miss him now that we are seeing much lesser of him...:monkey2

Back