AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS TOO SHORT!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Not yet, anyway. The last high-res Medicom to show up on there was the Vinyl Yoda.

I'm sure the Clone will be up by the weekend, though.

IrishJedi said:
There were no pristine Clone Troopers in ROTS, especially all-white ones. (Unless you want to make the case that the ones blowing up in the ships in the opening space battle were, but that would be grasping at best).

For any licensee to produce Clones at this point that are not weathered and/or include colors and markings like any of the clones in the movie is pure laziness. If SSC does this I will be beyond disappointed. I don't think they will, though. With the eventual SSC Clones I believe we'll get stuff that was actually seen in the movies.

Dont worry...im pretty sure Medicom isnt done with the clones yet. We will see different versions of them eventually... Comic spiderman, symbiote spiderman, movie spiderman...are pretty good indications of that.

So that means there will be more for you to hate :D

IrishJedi said:
Nope. Not yet, anyway. The last high-res Medicom to show up on there was the Vinyl Yoda.

I'm sure the Clone will be up by the weekend, though.

Yeah, what he said. :lol

IrishJedi said:
There were no pristine Clone Troopers in ROTS, especially all-white ones. (Unless you want to make the case that the ones blowing up in the ships in the opening space battle were, but that would be grasping at best).

For any licensee to produce Clones at this point that are not weathered and/or include colors and markings like any of the clones in the movie is pure laziness. If SSC does this I will be beyond disappointed. I don't think they will, though. With the eventual SSC Clones I believe we'll get stuff that was actually seen in the movies.
It's actually common place for military 1/6 figures not to come weathered. The Military guys will often complain that their 1/6 figures were weathered for them, they would much rather do that themselves.
I'm not sure about this, I'd rather get Sideshow's version but it's unknown if these will be in scale with Sideshow's figures. Since Medicom's Star Wars figures are all short, I'm thinking these will be done so that they're in scale with the rest of Medicom's SW figures. They look great but price and scale are an issue to me.

I'd say it's 99.9% certain these are in scale with the other Medicom SW figures, thus far too short to be in scale with the SSC figs. But I have the other Medicom SW figures so it's an easy buy for me.

nash said:
Dont worry...im pretty sure Medicom isnt done with the clones yet. We will see different versions of them eventually... Comic spiderman, symbiote spiderman, movie spiderman...are pretty good indications of that.

So that means there will be more for you to hate :D

If this one were, say, a weathered Shock Trooper or Commander Gree I would get it in a second, undersized or not.

IrishJedi said:
If this one were, say, a weathered Shock Trooper or Commander Gree I would get it in a second, undersized or not.

I'd have to agree with you there. That would be awesome.

I'm skipping it. I'm reaaalllyy trying to keep OT. I have the Medicom Luke and love it, and I hope SS picks up the Medi Fett, but I can't go out and get 100 dollar clones. Plus it's my wives birthday, she'll murder me with a look!

If only SSC would have decided to sell the Medicom Stormtrooper also. If that was for them to decide that is. Getting the Clonetrooper and the Stormtrooper both through SSC would have made more sense for me.

I'm definitely passing on this one. I collect Sideshow Star Wars figures, not Medicom. The main reason is price, the others are what everyone else has said. I don't want a clean white clone, and I definitely don't want a short clean white clone.

For all those that do plan on ordering him however, have fun and good luck.

Medicom's look very nice, but their own unique scale really kills it for me - exceptions have been made, like their very beautiful Stormtrooper, so this is not an 'Anti Medicom' thing, they are just not in the same scale.

Does anyone know if you can order 2 but cancel just one later? I'm thinking of ordering 2 but I'm not sure I'll be able to afford both. If not, would I be able to cancel one off of the order without having to cancel both? Or should I just try to place the order for 1 twice?

i want Cody or Gree. possibly a couple 501st clones. i hope sideshow realizes when they produce those that most people are going to plan on buying at least 2 of them. with that being said Medicom figures are nice-- but not $100 nice. i have no doubt that Sideshow can meet or beat their quality and give us some really cool exclusive piece to go with them. :D

hairlesswookiee said:
i want Cody or Gree. possibly a couple 501st clones. i hope sideshow realizes when they produce those that most people are going to plan on buying at least 2 of them. with that being said Medicom figures are nice-- but not $100 nice. i have no doubt that Sideshow can meet or beat their quality and give us some really cool exclusive piece to go with them. :D

Medicom figures ARE $100 nice IMO. they're worth every penny.

I ordered one as a "just-in-case" if SS doesn't come up with a clonetrooper in the future.

When they do, I plan to cancel this biatch.

Boba Fett said:
I ordered one as a "just-in-case" if SS doesn't come up with a clonetrooper in the future.

When they do, I plan to cancel this biatch.

haha, I wish I had the cash handy to just-in-case it if I can't cancel or pay cancel fees. :D

Back