AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

I thought the snow one was great but it wasn't for me, glad I waited, this one is beautiful!

The Snow Day Lara IS great. I won the ex as a Christmas gift and it's one of my favorite pieces.

MUST GET! Now what to do with my Snow Day statue...

Keep her!

I agree. I liked the comiquette face sculpt quite more than this one, but we'll see...the body certainly looks much better so far ;)

The pose for the PF is what is going to be the kicker. Face is good, shirt is not a good color for me, but pose = must have.

this looks great and will fit perfectly with the other two ssc pieces i have already.:yess:

will make a very nice display

Mine too, all 3 together will be beautiful.

ANDDD, if they do a Nate PF, I'm going to die. Because I'm really not rolling in the dough and I knew Lara was coming for about 8 months but didn't know when she'd pop up, and now...more broke. Nate better be a ways off, ya hear ssc???
:pray:

I passed on the Snow Day as I didn't click with it.

It was pretty, but the pose was lackluster to me. It did not have the action you feel when you think of Lara.

This is classic and still beautiful. Instant buy.

As for Drake ! !!!!! OMG how cool would that display of these two be !

In agreement with most here, she is smokin hot and Im glad I waited for this one..

Also, I need to look at some breasts right now...

I like the first Lara PF, love the Lara snow day, and now this one looks fantastic. Only disappointments... the shirt color, and that we will now have less money.

Excellent piece Sideshow :D

Farrrr.....arc!!!

Bought! I was just wondering a couple of weeks ago how nice it'll be if sideshow did another lara croft PF cuz the previous brown shirt one didn't do it for me.

Faaaarout I'm getting this shizzle!

I got a Feeling the exclusive might be a switch out left fist that allows you to equip her with the iconic tomb raider pistol.

I got a Feeling the exclusive might be a switch out left fist that allows you to equip her with the iconic tomb raider pistol.

OMG that would be magical. Or you know, just awesome will do.

Sexy statue.Im big Tomb Raider fan.I mayde get this.

Love this! Can't wait to see the base... anybody know the sculptor? Is this Timmy's work? I remember him saying he was working on a base that was super complex.

Yeah - it's sculpt by Tim Miller! ;)

Last edited:

It's is only now that I wish I had the ex for the first pf. I was just getting into PF's and didn't really know much about how great ex's were and I got the regular much cheaper. Oh well. I wont be upgrading but I got the ex Snow Day and will be getting the ex on this one. :D

This looks great! I really dont want to get her, im trying to be more "selective" with only essentials but this looks hard to pass up.

OMG that would be magical. Or you know, just awesome will do.

For the love of frugality and cost savings on costly international postage, i hope the exclusive is an art print and the nice switch out body parts come with both the exclusive and the regular. Muahahahahahah.

Back