AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

When it first went up for pre-order? I think; December? Then it went to 1st quarter. Not sure if it ever said February, but I definitely remember it saying March for awhile.

If this had shipped in March, I would've had it by now. But, since it did not ship in March I probably won't get it full stop.

Darn you Sideshow. Darn you

You mean due to ship in December, then 1st quarter then March?

That is what you were asking, right? When it was originally due to ship? I'm just telling you what the ETA as of Sideshow's site has said in the past. I've had this on order since day one.

If this had shipped in March, I would've had it by now. But, since it did not ship in March I probably won't get it full stop.

Darn you Sideshow. Darn you

Right now, last I checked, it says it's due in April. I didn't include that info, because I thought that it was implied since everyone here knows how to read a product page.

That is what you were asking, right? When it was originally due to ship? I'm just telling you what the ETA as of Sideshow's site has said in the past. I've had this on order since day one

Okay okay, i was just updating this thread... Product Delays

And wanted to be as precise as possible on when it was delayed from to it's est date now. :1-1:

Cool, yeah, the original est date of arrival was definitely December. I remember thinking that that was way too soon, and I was glad when it got pushed further and further away. Shorter production time usually means a crappier product (e.g. Rogue and Ultron PF's).

Cool, yeah, the original est date of arrival was definitely December. I remember thinking that that was way too soon, and I was glad when it got pushed further and further away. Shorter production time usually means a crappier product (e.g. Rogue and Ultron PF's).

Which is kinda why i'm glad they are taking their time in Babydoll for Nov :pray:

If anyone could let me know if you get an 'arriving in 30 days' email. Sometimes my emails take days to go through from ssc. I am sad this wont be shipping for my birthday. :( I was hoping to be able to unwrap her for the big day.

Well, the newsletter lists the EX in the "shipping in the next 30 days" section. As for getting an e-mail specific for Lara, I would love to actually get one 30 days before it ships, unlike the last few statues which got the week before the statues shipped.

Well, the newsletter lists the EX in the "shipping in the next 30 days" section. As for getting an e-mail specific for Lara, I would love to actually get one 30 days before it ships, unlike the last few statues which got the week before the statues shipped.

Bleh, only a week? I hate it when that happens. That's rare for me; usually it's a 21 day notice. Haven't got anything yet though.

Sooo excited for this one! Tim really knocked it out of the park on Lara. I just hope the paint and clothing is superb :pray:

When does Tim not knock it out of the park? :dance

Cant wait to see the in hand pics on this, I have to pass on it but will through the pictures.

Looking forward to pics too! Had to cancel my EX preorder back in Nov so that I could pay for my textbooks. So now I'll probably get mine through ebay.... There's bound to be someone who'll sell it for a satisfactory price.

Also I'm very impressed with Tim's knowledge and attention to the female anatomy, bringing AH! art to life wouldn't be possible without Tim.

Why did you pass on her?? :monkey4

He already stated that earlier. Here ya go:

Lesson I learned is dont buy a statue just cuz she's a hottie. I never played the TR games but really liked the statue. In the end, I let her go because she just didnt fit my collection and I didnt really feel connected to the character. I really like this new one but I know Im not connected to the character so there is chance I would let her go down the road. Im guessing I have purchased 20+ PF's so im trying to be more selective in my decision making.

If anyone could let me know if you get an 'arriving in 30 days' email. Sometimes my emails take days to go through from ssc. I am sad this wont be shipping for my birthday. :( I was hoping to be able to unwrap her for the big day.

My last FP is on April 20th. Can't wait to get her.

Exactly, pushed back by one month I think. So I would expect shipping around that time give or take a week.

20th is so farrrrr. :(

Got to find patience, even though when it comes to statues (or anything really) I have none.

Back