AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

I have this on preorder but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel, just hoping a different statue will come up to pre order so I can just transfer the nrd. Looks great but my March is just too crazy and I was just never that much of a Tomb Raider fan, just more of an Adam Hughes fan. Can't wait to see some in hand pics tho!

They told me I couldn't transfer the NRD.

I wanted to do the same. I wish I could.

I wish someone would want mine. :pray:

I have this on preorder but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel, just hoping a different statue will come up to pre order so I can just transfer the nrd. Looks great but my March is just too crazy and I was just never that much of a Tomb Raider fan, just more of an Adam Hughes fan. Can't wait to see some in hand pics tho!

Im the same way. Big AH fan but I learned my lesson when I ordered the first TR PF and then resold it later.

I can't access the news letter on SSC new site, which is definitely not user friendly. Does anyone know approximate release date for this one yet; have they announced anything other than maybe March?

I can't access the news letter on SSC new site, which is definitely not user friendly. Does anyone know approximate release date for this one yet; have they announced anything other than maybe March?

Nope, that's all we know is what's on the product page. Sometime in March.
Personally, I wouldn't mind another bump. I've got too much coming in during 1st and 2nd quarter this year.

It should be out in March. My 3rd of 4th FP is this month.

Still have an exclusive if anyone is interested.

Thanks guys. This will be my fourth statue this year and yes it would be nice if it was bumped. The way SSC is stacking everything up it looks like I'm going to have a big month next month as well. Hopefully this month will be a breather for my wallet.

Can't believe how good this thing looks. Not a fan of the games (so far) but I do love the character so I MIGHT pick this up. Hoping for a delay. Too much coming out in March already

Can't believe how good this thing looks. Not a fan of the games (so far) but I do love the character so I MIGHT pick this up.

Yeah, same here. I never played a Tomb Raider game until I picked up Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on Xbox arcade the other day. I've always liked the character though and this PF should look pretty nice next to my Snow Day statue.

Im the same way. Big AH fan but I learned my lesson when I ordered the first TR PF and then resold it later.

what lesson is that?

---------------------

since the EX is just a print, i have zero urgency to order it now. Will pick it up in 6 month or so at a discount from ebay or SSC gift coupon

what lesson is that?

---------------------

Not to resell a great TR pf would be my guess as the first pf is a great piece and capture LC in the first TR game to perfection: the pose, the look, the gear, the clothes. This one ..... well I got it on preorder 'cause I'm a fan of the games but from the pictures this is nowhere close to the first pf.

Not to resell a great TR pf would be my guess as the first pf is a great piece and capture LC in the first TR game to perfection: the pose, the look, the gear, the clothes. This one ..... well I got it on preorder 'cause I'm a fan of the games but from the pictures this is nowhere close to the first pf.

Yup, nowhere close, this one looks ten thousand times better....

8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

yeah are you kidding? this one is 100 times better. The first pf is ok for back in the day but seriously....

what lesson is that?

---------------------

since the EX is just a print, i have zero urgency to order it now. Will pick it up in 6 month or so at a discount from ebay or SSC gift coupon

Lesson I learned is dont buy a statue just cuz she's a hottie. I never played the TR games but really liked the statue. In the end, I let her go because she just didnt fit my collection and I didnt really feel connected to the character. I really like this new one but I know Im not connected to the character so there is chance I would let her go down the road. Im guessing I have purchased 20+ PF's so im trying to be more selective in my decision making.

Lesson I learned is dont buy a statue just cuz she's a hottie. I never played the TR games but really liked the statue. In the end, I let her go because she just didnt fit my collection and I didnt really feel connected to the character. I really like this new one but I know Im not connected to the character so there is chance I would let her go down the road. Im guessing I have purchased 20+ PF's so im trying to be more selective in my decision making.

I can understand that. It's why I'm buying Darkchylde from PCS. That _____ is hot but I like her demonic look too. Anyway this Lara PF looks heaps better than the older one. Might pick it up. Not if she's got lazy eye though, that only looked good on Jason.

Looks like Lara is pushed to April instead of March shipment. Just got the new FP schedule.

yess.gif

Still too much coming during March. This is a nice break.
Delays, delays, delays; keep 'em coming. Always an increased chance of less QC problems the longer they take. Seems that way, anyway.

ink, why the hell am I always posting after you recently? Seriously, I'm not doing this on purpose. :lol

Back