AH DC Line (Pictures from NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them are jaw dropping gorgeous! :drool
Too bad they're not larger, I don't have any statues in this scale so I guess I'll have to buy them all to have some companion pieces. :D
I'm going to go broke this year.

Put an order in for these a few weeks ago at my local LCS, they really did a nice job with these. Really have no problems with there size, I don't display my DC stuff with my sideshow stuff, so never presents a problem though I can see how it can for some collectors.

I hope they have a few more to announce after this initial group. My only nitpick and it's a small one would be for some kinda of fishnets on Zee, but it's won't stop me from proudly displaying it when I get it.

DarthSaffron does Adam like what he has seen so far from this line?

Evan

Fishnets . . .for both Zee and Black Canary!!!

I have to admit, the only concern I have with these statues is what the production version of these will turn out to be. I just hope they don't do a Bowen on the paint apps!

Best work DC has ever released.

Wonder Woman
DSC05389.jpg

Black Canary
DSC05383.jpg

Cat Woman
DSC05392.jpg

Zantana
DSC05390.jpg

https://nycc09.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=602

Wonder Woman is my favourite character but I think they could have chosen a better cover or artwork from Adam. I would have preferred this:
hughe75.jpg

WOW!!......I'm not a fan of DC but this line of Statues inspired by Adam's illustrations are amazing!!!...I want all!....especially Catwoman!:drool....who manufactured these, anyway!?....I'm guessing it's not SS....

Are we getting anymore than these four?

Well there's a problem; Adam hasn't done any cover art with any other standing Heroines that they can base their statues on. And they I don't think they want to hire Adam to design more. Maybe their intention is to have the statues match specific covers. But if that's the case, there aren't any other AH! covers with what they are looking for.

DC Direct emailed Adam to ask if there were other covers to work from, featuring other DC babes in standing poses, and he had to tell them that there weren't. They asked if Adam could do other covers for DC, but I think they want him focused on completing All Star Wonder Woman ( and rightly so) so wouldn't be inclined to give him additional cover assignments just so statues could be made from them later.

But what do I know.:confused:

Well there's a problem; Adam hasn't done any cover art with any other standing Heroines that they can base their statues on. And they I don't think they want to hire Adam to design more. Maybe their intention is to have the statues match specific covers. But if that's the case, there aren't any other AH! covers with what they are looking for.

DC Direct emailed Adam to ask if there were other covers to work from, featuring other DC babes in standing poses, and he had to tell them that there weren't. They asked if Adam could do other covers for DC, but I think they want him focused on completing All Star Wonder Woman ( and rightly so) so wouldn't be inclined to give him additional cover assignments just so statues could be made from them later.

They wouldn't need to be standing or covers I guess. I know I'd love to have a statue of the Supergirl on the asteroid.

That sucks. I would've like for them to continue with this line. There are quite a few more female from DC that I'd like to see done.

We've already been told that the Powergirl and Supergirl covers aren't going to be part of this line, specifically because Powergirl is reclining and (i think) Supergirl is sitting on that meteor. So I assume they want only standing figures.

Back