AH DC Line (Pictures from NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UGH! These are excellent! I wondered if the promo shots would be as good as "in person". These really capture AH's art extremely well (better than Sideshow's, which I really love). Time to start looking for pennies in the couches.

Looks like the sculptor they hired for these nailed the likenesses. And if the trend is correct, he's basing it on the Women of DC Universe Comic Book Cover Portfolio that's been released to date. I wonder which cover the Catwoman is from?

OMG, these are outstanding, thanks for the piccies, WOW, just WOW :clap.....
*runs to order them all*
x :peace

I think i'm with you on this!!! Jaw dropping...and they will go brilliantly with Adam's women of the DC universe prints!! :rock

I would have to see them in person but judging from the pics they all really look great, it seems wonder Woman is the weakest one imo....too bad.

I def wwould pick up Black Canary though, that one looks dead on!!

So when are these released please?.
Ive just ordered WW, but can't seem to find anything about the othrs so i'm assuming they not released yet?.
Wow, I cannot believe how gorgeous these are :rock
Thanks all :duff

*bangs head against desk*

*mutters*

I'm trying to SELL statues, not buy anymore...
But i'd get Catwoman for me, and the WW for the wife...

So when are these released please?.
Ive just ordered WW, but can't seem to find anything about the othrs so i'm assuming they not released yet?.
Wow, I cannot believe how gorgeous these are :rock
Thanks all :duff

Zatanna is already up for pre-order at your favorite online store. Just google Zatanna statue. Catwoman and Black Canary were just announced, so I dont expect them to be available yet. I'm soooooo glad I didnt jump on the bust line. These look to be better sculpted, not to mention full figured (in every sense). The stands also look to be 1" at most, which make them closer to 1/7 scale??

Zatanna is already up for pre-order at your favorite online store. Just google Zatanna statue. Catwoman and Black Canary were just announced, so I dont expect them to be available yet. I'm soooooo glad I didnt jump on the bust line. These look to be better sculpted, not to mention full figured (in every sense). The stands also look to be 1" at most, which make them closer to 1/7 scale??
Sweet, thanks Rad :rock :rock

Definitely picking up Catwoman! Very impressive!

I assume BBTS or Alter Ego will carry these?

I saw them all in person. I've never thought I'd buy any statue things, but the catwoman looks amazing. I would definitely consider buying it.

Thanks for posting the pictures and links, everyone. Adam and I hadn't seen the Black Canary yet.

Back