AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

I will say this...

One statue is done and painted, but the print art is not yet complete.

One statue is in the process of being sculpted.

Sideshow has not told us about any upcoming release dates, or any teasers.

Adam is flying out to spend the rest of the week at Sideshow and work out some new art for projects. He leaves tomorrow.

And thats all I can say truthfully.

Well then you have to assume the teaser that was put up yesterday is the done and painted She-Hulk right?

Well then you have to assume the teaser that was put up yesterday is the done and painted She-Hulk right?

I don't know what statues Sideshow has done and ready to go. With the introduction of Mark Brooks' line of comiquettes, and who know what other artists they have lined up ( HINT HINT) it really could be anyone, and anything.

Has anyone considered that it could be ANY superhero or heroine as a Skrull? :cool:

God I hope not! you know there are many people longing for A She-Hulk Comiquette (myself included)

I am too turned on by this Black Queen sculpt to know if I like it or not. I know my old fellow likes it fine though. Sucks being a dude sometimes. It's great being a dude sometimes.

Just a quick question.
How many AH comiquettes are there going to be?
I missed the MJ one :banghead I won't miss the others.

I am too turned on by this Black Queen sculpt to know if I like it or not. I know my old fellow likes it fine though. Sucks being a dude sometimes. It's great being a dude sometimes.

WTF? I think nobody cares about your "old fellow" or your nasty comments...how old are you...14?

Just a quick question.
How many AH comiquettes are there going to be?
I missed the MJ one :banghead I won't miss the others.
There were due to be 6 originally I believe but I think most are hoping for more.
So far we've had:
MJ
Emma
BC
Rogue
Black Queen

x :peace

who know what other artists they have lined up ( HINT HINT) it really could be anyone, and anything.

So we are setting up for an Allison inspired line as well?

Has anyone considered that it could be ANY superhero or heroine as a Skrull? :cool:

Well Skrulls mimic the costuming completely so even if it were a skrull they'd have to be barefoot.

So we are setting up for an Allison inspired line as well?
As much as I'd have fun with that, no. I'm not anything close to a big enough name for anyone to take notice or interest. But there are quite a few pros out there I'd love to see statues by!

hey, does anyone have a link for this sneak peak?? i can't seem to find it on the ssc site.:(

There were due to be 6 originally I believe but I think most are hoping for more.
So far we've had:
MJ
Emma
BC
Rogue
Black Queen

x :peace

It's not hoping for more cause there will be more

I don't know what statues Sideshow has done and ready to go. With the introduction of Mark Brooks' line of comiquettes, and who know what other artists they have lined up ( HINT HINT) it really could be anyone, and anything.

so you know of other artists lines their planning on doing then I take it?

...One statue is done and painted, but the print art is not yet complete.

One statue is in the process of being sculpted.

Sideshow has not told us about any upcoming release dates, or any teasers...

So the 7th is already in the process...any ideas beyond that Allison?

One statue is done and painted, but the print art is not yet complete.

One statue is in the process of being sculpted....QUOTE]

So the 7th is already in the process...any ideas beyond that Allison?

They said before the one after Black Queen was done and 2 others were being worked on. Sideshow will keep making them as long as we keep making them sell out

Yeah I know the line will continue (fingers crossed). I was asking if they had already made some kind of character selection...sketches...you know...ideas ;)

Back