Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it ..... after comic con I can see myself spending Thousands on statues this year! Going to get the MJ/Gwen/Pheonix Cq's and a bunch of the PFs !! Ug ....I'm going to be working alot of overtime!

With this going up for pre-order (soon), I would be surprised if they announced a PF Catwoman at SDCC.

Yeah I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I really like it ..... after comic con I can see myself spending Thousands on statues this year! Going to get the MJ/Gwen/Pheonix Cq's and a bunch of the PFs !! Ug ....I'm going to be working alot of overtime!

Good for you just don't burn your self out. I'm only saying that because that's what I did when I 1st started collecting & it took away the fun in the end. Just being friendly :)

Really wish they'd do it so her hand is actually touching the goggles

So do I. I'm sure it's done like that for a technical reason (safe assemblage?), but it's so far from the head that I still can't help thinking she's asking the waiter for the check or something.

Which is too bad, cause this is one of the only two characters I could see myself buying in LSF form, and that's a lot of money for a piece I'm not 100% happy with.

I really like it ..... after comic con I can see myself spending Thousands on statues this year!

If you get this, the plural there might not be applicable. ^_^

Her hand not touching the goggles is a shame, but it does make sense for the sake of packaging and such. From the right angle it looks like she's touching them so that will do.

Isn't the picture in the video the same one we got months ago? It's nice to see the project did indeed move along so I'm curious what the price will be in the end.

Like someone said though I somewhat doubt the PF will be unveiled soon if they are putting this up for preorder soon and Harley Quinn is still quite far off too. They probably want to space out the Sirens a bit.

I think it's in that "almost touching" position so that it doesn't look funny if you choose to display her with the goggles down.

Up or down, it looks like she's reaching for them.

With this going up for pre-order (soon), I would be surprised if they announced a PF Catwoman at SDCC.

I thought the same thing too. I figured, since she was at last years show, she would have been up for pre-order by now. And since she hadn't been, the Catwoman PF would be the news this year. What a tease! I'm wondering if we'll have to wait another year for the PF. Seems like SS might be releasing only one Artgerm statue per year. (referring to the concept art for the three DC ladies. The art had been out there for a long time, at least a year before we got Harley.... just sayin)

This piece does nothing for me for whatever reason. I really hope I like the PF.
Me too. I like Stan's art so that's a good sign. If I don't like the Catwoman PF, I'm not going to force myself to buy it either. I'll just wait till a Batman character PF I do like comes along and buy that instead.

Me too. I like Stan's art so that's a good sign. If I don't like the Catwoman PF, I'm not going to force myself to buy it either. I'll just wait till a Batman character PF I do like comes along and buy that instead.

It'd be very hard for me to not buy the PF... I'm in for the whole Bat family and she'd be severely missing.

Comic Con display -

998695_395443627243254_1627137656_n.jpg

This is as far as my zoom can go. The area is blocked off coz they are still setting up. But I will go back tomorrow to take some more pictures.

1070003_395443683909915_702832422_n.jpg

Click Here for other SDCC Set Up Day Pix

The body still looks a bit weird on her. I don't mind them making her a bit more believable/gymnastic like, but parts of her structure just don't look right to me. They don't need to make her hips and bust massive, but the way her waist and shoulders look seem strange. That being said it could just be me.

Are there any other pre con pics up for anything right now?

Thanks, madnug.

The boots don't look so heavy now. They've retouched the portrait, too. I think it does look better from her right profile, which was the weakest part before.

That's a big nose, though. Still an interesting piece.

she looks way better; the boots and the physique compared to last year. Still not sure if the face is much of an improvement tho

The boots are a slight improvement, please just give her a heel! Also is it just me that thinks she looks like a drag?

Back