Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they changed the boots, but they look worse lol. She still looks like a man to me. No hips is a big fail.

164230_693378270687843_969393268_n.jpg

I love those new boots, but do her hands look too big now??

help me! :thud:

they changed the boots, but they look worse lol. She still looks like a man to me. No hips is a big fail.

She has hips... she doesn't need to look like a bell.

I have plenty of funds and she is my favorite dc heroine but I wont get her because she just looks off proportion. I really want to like her but right now I can't spend 2k on this.

They need to bring in the waist fabric, but every alteration I suggested last year was made, even the gap in the whip.

That is Catwoman.

They need to bring in the waist fabric, but every alteration I suggested last year was made, even the gap in the whip.

That is Catwoman.

I'll buy this if she costs no more than $1600. She's way smaller than the other LSFs. Still a very viable profit margin for SS, I reckon.

I wish I knew why at twice the size of a PF, the LSF figures are usually 4 times the price.

Very true. I would b much more tempted at a lower price point. They seem way off right now. I mean how many people actually ordered the wolverine or maul. They could easily shave 500 off and more than double orders I would guess.

They will want at least 2k for this.

And that's so disappointing, because I want this soooooo bad, but I would basically have to give up ordering anything else for a year or more to save up money to buy this.

I wish I knew why at twice the size of a PF, the LSF figures are usually 4 times the price.

Because, in three dimensions (like for a statue), twice the size means 8x (2x2x2) the volume/weight.

If we were talking about something in two dimensions (like a poster or a print), that would then mean 4x (2x2) the paper/ink (assuming the paper is not thicker).

Last edited:
I commend Sideshow for trying to fix this. The face is still not soft enough and looks a bit like a store manequinn. The kind that could be either male or female once you put on a wig on them.

because volumetrically/mathematically, an LSF is four times that of a PF, not twice. But still, $350 x 4 = $1400, add $100 for shipping and that's $1500. So there, my quote of $1600 was generous. :monkey3

Because, in three dimensions (like for a statue), twice the size means 8x (2x2x2) the volume/weight.

If we were talking about something in two dimensions (like a poster or a print), that would then mean 4x (2x2) the paper/ink (assuming the paper is not thicker).

hmm I would think 4 times would be more accurate. I don't think an LSF would be non-hollow. Thicker casting, yes, but it'll still be hollow at its core.

Back