Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to have given her a pretty powerful physique, but that face. I think that last year's may have looked better. This is really strange because that YouTube video on her production looked awesome.

good god the one they had on display last year was way better, even the face and boots. I didn't see why everyone was *****ing then. Now all those complaints have caused SS to **** this one up further by giving her a mannish nose! Maybe i won't have to sell my statues after all... Roll on tomorrow for more pics.

I'm not digging that face. It's not exactly a pretty face is it.

If I were Batman that would have no chance of seducing me :lol

It does look a bit manly can quite tell exactly but I get that feel from it.

I can only notice the boot change and possibly the zipper ring has been made smaller. I don't see any face changes.

tumblr_m70r1xox8E1qdmycoo1_500.jpg
998695_395443627243254_1627137656_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any face changes.

Admittedly, if there've been any changes, it's not something that jumps out at you, but the eyebrows seem to have been softened a bit, not so arched now.

qj8n.jpg

1070003_395443683909915_702832422_n.jpg

But yeah, not enough older pics of her showing her right profile to do a proper comparison.

part of me is thinking that the new grainy pics do not do her justice.

On the other hand, I get the impression that her skin tone's darkened (does not make sense, she's a night prowler...), which makes her nose look bulbous (and mannish)...

And Snoop, the straps are still there, but they're at the side of the boots now, and are hard to see from the 2 latest pics.

However, they should not have resculpted the boots. the original version had character (and that's saying a lot). The new ones just look like Prada rainboots that do not sell even with a 50% discount at Saks...

prada-black-rubber-rain-boot-product-5-4786180-158117328_large_flex.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmmm...not digging it. Her nose looks funny to me, and I don't care for either style of boot.

Oh well, just my opinion. The only LSF I'd be interested in is Spider-Man. I'll be interested in the PF when it finally comes out (who knows when).

I think its better than last year but still needs work. I'm glad they got ride of the anime boots. Its not like this is ramos inspired or anything. The boots still need work and I know they can do way better. I would also like yhe shoulders a little smaller. Does anyone else think her head looks to big or out of proportion for her body ?

**** :gah:

I'm really trying to stay cool for some more photos...

Her skin didn't need to be darker, and her suit didn't need to be any more loose.

It's not so much that they changed the skin to be darker, but they actually made it skin colored :lol Her 2012 self had very pale skin, something you would expect to see in a comic book or anime.

That being said I think my problem is that she doesn't look like a human female. I don't know how to exactly describe why, but I guess at this giant scale where all the details are visible you would expect her to look a bit more realistic/standard and she really doesn't. Shoulders and hips seem off and something about her face just lacks a touch of...life I guess?

It also doesn't help that from the beginning this design and pose just isn't well suited for the scale I think. There's not much to look at so what we do look at is probably overly analyzed.

Back