Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' collection *Comic Bane venom unit*

Love the Bat print, it's got a "Fear and Loathing" vibe which is awesome. :rock Bane looks amazing as well, kudos! :bow

Thanks Dane. I never thought about the Fear and Loathing thing, but I see it now. Makes it even better actually. :yess:

Congrats for Bane bro ;)

Great Updates on Frank Millers Batman and Bane, Great Post

Thanks guys. It's actually a Jim Lee Batman, but since I'm basing him on All-Star Batman & Robin, which was written by Miller, it's still technically correct. :lol

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Jim Lee Batman*

IMG_8240_2_small.jpg

How big is that print?

Awesome work. Digging the body mod for bats.

I recently got inspired to improve my SS Darth Maul when browsing the Medicom Maul thread. I realized that before my SS Maul rots away boxed away, I'd rather try to improve him. I always hated his bored, blank expression, so something had to be done about that.
So what I did was, after removing the paint, I carefully cut away the upper eyelids, making the eyes more open. Then I sculpted his eyebrows to be more in a frowning position. Finally I repainted the eyes. I wanted a determined, slightly fierce stare.
Next step will be painting the head red, and then adding the tattoos. :) I also ported him over to a slim TT (had him on a regular TT before). I still have to figure out the boots, I want them to be as accurate as possible.

Before (stock):
IMG_8573_small.jpg

Current WIP:
IMG_9381_small2.jpg

IMG_9388_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' collection *1:6 Darth Maul WIP*

Awesome, Yannick, huge improvement! So much more character in the sculpt now, can't wait to see the finished product. :rock

Awesome, Yannick, huge improvement! So much more character in the sculpt now, can't wait to see the finished product. :rock

Thanks Dane. Getting the detail in the tattoos right will be a challange, but I won't settle for anything subpar. ;)

Wow neat custom job mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks man. :)

Great work on Maul so far. Already a great improvement buddy!

Thanks man. I hope the rest turns out as good, too.

Nice custom ;)

Merci mon ami.

Last edited:

I finished the Darth Maul repaint a few weeks ago, but finally got around to taking pictures. Here's some more details about what I did:

I first stripped all the paint. Then carefully cut away his upper eyelids, to remove that tired/bored look he had in his eyes. I sculpted some eyebrows to get a 'pissed off' look. Then I repainted the whole head. After looking at a lot of stills and promoshots, I realized there are dozens of different tattoo versions, with small details always different. I decided to do a mix of my favorite details.

For the body, I used advanced TT chest and arms, and slim TT upper and lower abdomen and legs. I think it accurately portrays his small but muscular physique. The gloves and boots are still placeholders, I want to make some more accurate ones when I have the time.

Finally I can proudly display Darth Maul again. :)

IMG_9607_2_small.jpg

IMG_9580_2_small.jpg

IMG_9576_2_small.jpg

IMG_9604_2_small.jpg

IMG_9599_2_small.jpg

IMG_9611_2_small.jpg

IMG_9590_3_small.jpg

IMG_9615_2_small.jpg

comparison_2.jpg

I finished the Darth Maul repaint a few weeks ago, but finally got around to taking pictures. Here's some more details about what I did:

I first stripped all the paint. Then carefully cut away his upper eyelids, to remove that tired/bored look he had in his eyes. I sculpted some eyebrows to get a 'pissed off' look. Then I repainted the whole head. After looking at a lot of stills and promoshots, I realized there are dozens of different tattoo versions, with small details always different. I decided to do a mix of my favorite details.

For the body, I used advanced TT chest and arms, and slim TT upper and lower abdomen and legs. I think it accurately portrays his small but muscular physique. The gloves and boots are still placeholders, I want to make some more accurate ones when I have the time.

Finally I can proudly display Darth Maul again. :)

IMG_9607_2_small.jpg

IMG_9580_2_small.jpg

IMG_9576_2_small.jpg

IMG_9604_2_small.jpg

IMG_9599_2_small.jpg

IMG_9611_2_small.jpg

IMG_9590_3_small.jpg

IMG_9615_2_small.jpg

comparison_2.jpg

Dope!!!!!!!!

Re: Agonistes' collection *finished Darth Maul custom*

I also improved my custom Freddy recently. I put him on a slim Kumik body (props to Fernando aka Remy for the idea!), and got new pants and boots for him, which I weathered. Here are some new shots:

IMG_9593_2_small.jpg

IMG_9597_2_small.jpg

Awesome Darth maul man, the best I've seen on here .......:exactly:

Maul and freddy came out great. Love to body swaps on both.

Stunning Maul. I'd happily have that on display. If you ever come to sell that badboy let me know!

Wow! :horror

That Maul looks great Yannick! Bravo my friend. :clap I've been wanting a Maul in my collection BAD. Can't decide if I wanna throw in prequel characters to my original trilogy set up.

Decisions, decisions. :lol

Back