Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *WIP comic Bane and Batman*

That Bane is shaping up very nicely Yannick, looking forward to your work on all the venom trinketry. :rock

Bane looks fantastic so far man!!!! :clap

I'm thinking of finally making one for myself.

Loving bats aswell! can't wait to see both finished.

What body are you using for bats? is it the kaustic plastik body?

I also want to buy a cape from tony, as I love how it looks and flows. It has a comic book feel to it.

Thanks man. Bane is on the Kaustik body, Batman is on a modified body using the ACI upper torso and advanced TT lower legs with some modifications. Here's a shot of the body:

IMG_5916_2_small2.jpg

That Bane is shaping up very nicely Yannick, looking forward to your work on all the venom trinketry. :rock

Thanks Dane. I already have several small parts here I want to use, just have to figure out how exactly to combine them all to make them look like in the comic.

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

I got my new HT sculpt in some days ago, so I finally upgraded my Jedi Luke. I really love the sculpt, and it's my first PERS head. :) Added some new boots as well as a new hand (to pull off this pose). I'm really a lot happier with him again, now I don't have to hide the sculpt under the hood anymore covered in darkness. :)

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

[/CENTER]

This looks Amazing Yannick. Really want a Jedi Luke now. :clap

With my recent T-800 acquisitions (DX10 and Enterbay BD), I thought it was finally time for an update. I haven't posted any collection shots since I moved to Amsterdam last summer (to study my Master's), so here it finally is. I got rid of a few figures to streamline a bit and focus on my core characters. I also added some Dioder lights to properly light everything (thanks again for the help, Hector!).
Unfortunately I haven't really made any progress on my WIP comic Batman figures (except for sculpting Batman's traps and repainting the head and hands).
Anyway, on to the pics.

My 1:6ers inside the Detolfs:

IMG_6887_2_small.jpg

IMG_6890_2_small.jpg

IMG_6892_2_small.jpg

IMG_6900_2_small.jpg

IMG_6899_2_small.jpg

IMG_6903_2_small.jpg

IMG_6910_2_small.jpg

IMG_6918_2_small.jpg

IMG_6916_3_small.jpg

My Enterbay 1:4 on top of the Detolfs:

IMG_6986_2_small.jpg

IMG_7000_2_small.jpg

IMG_7002_2_small.jpg

Some more shots of my new Terminators:

IMG_6851_small.jpg

IMG_6874_3_small.jpg

IMG_6949_2_small.jpg

IMG_6971_2_small.jpg

And finally, my Blu-Ray and DVD collection with Bats standing guard. Since I moved into a house here with 3 other students we have a proper living room, so I put my movie collection up on shelves.

IMG_7006_2_small.jpg

And that's it! :)

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Amsterdam Update*

Beautiful setup! Congrats again on the T2 pieces, they both rock. :rock You are a pro at dynamic poses, always impressed. :bow

Have you thought about acrylic cases for your PFs on top of your detolfs? I was thinking of doing something like that with my setup.

Your collection is great! Congrats.

Thanks. :)

Beautiful setup! Congrats again on the T2 pieces, they both rock. :rock You are a pro at dynamic poses, always impressed. :bow

Have you thought about acrylic cases for your PFs on top of your detolfs? I was thinking of doing something like that with my setup.

Thanks Dane. :hi5: I am thinking about acrylic cases, yeah, but they are just so expensive. Two cases would run me at about $150, and I have other priorities at the moment. I'm on the verge of pre-ordering the DX13, then probably an lforigno cape for my Enterbay Bats. Then maybe a Yoda, a Gandalf to customize, ... :lol

Wow man I really love your collection and how you display your figures. It's just elegant and classy. Can't wait to see your finished bane and bats.

Thanks Dane. :hi5: I am thinking about acrylic cases, yeah, but they are just so expensive. Two cases would run me at about $150, and I have other priorities at the moment. I'm on the verge of pre-ordering the DX13, then probably an lforigno cape for my Enterbay Bats. Then maybe a Yoda, a Gandalf to customize, ... :lol

I know how that goes. :lol I'm honestly surprised it didn't take me longer to get my display set up for that very reason.

Wow man I really love your collection and how you display your figures. It's just elegant and classy. Can't wait to see your finished bane and bats.

Thanks lambo. I've been working on the comic Batman for close to two years now, and I'm changing parts all the time. I think I'm putting him a bit on a pedestal, trying to get him as perfect as possible, but not actually finishing anything in the progress. I really have to finish him sometime soon, it's starting to get annoying having the unfinished Bats in my Detolf. :p

I know how that goes. :lol I'm honestly surprised it didn't take me longer to get my display set up for that very reason.

Ah, you got a case for your Terminator already? Did I miss the update, or have you not taken any shots of it yet?

Sweet update and setup mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks man. :)

Ah, you got a case for your Terminator already? Did I miss the update, or have you not taken any shots of it yet?

Oh no, I just meant obtaining my bookcases, detolfs and lighting that I've been using for a while. :)

Oh no, I just meant obtaining my bookcases, detolfs and lighting that I've been using for a while. :)

Oh ok, gotcha. I remember reading that you took him out of the Detolf again though. Does he have a permanent resting place yet and you are just in need of a case, or are you still thinking about where to put him?

Oh ok, gotcha. I remember reading that you took him out of the Detolf again though. Does he have a permanent resting place yet and you are just in need of a case, or are you still thinking about where to put him?

He's permanently resting where Luke is in my current collection photo, and Luke got bumped to the top shelf of my Blu-Ray bookcase to the left (not pictured). :lol I'm pretty happy with the arrangement, although he's not as well-lit as he was in the detolf, and I still prefer an all-glass enclosure. He was just throwing off the 1/6 mojo. :(

Your collection is great, very cool collection bro ;)

I forgot to take pics of my "artprints" last time. :) I use that term loosely, as the Brian poster is actually from an "art of Family Guy" calendar, and the M. C. Escher one is just a small poster. It will be replaced with a Batman artprint as soon as it arrives (it's currently in the mail). I still need to make my own custom inlays cut to size.

IMG_7168_2_small2.jpg

I also took some new shots of my BD T-800 yesterday:

IMG_7096_2_small2.jpg

IMG_7144_2_small_32.jpg

BTW, the new photobucket sucks. :gah:

Back